Looking For Sister 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Looking For Sister 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking For Sister

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking For Sister Empty Looking For Sister 8th December 2010, 4:44 pm

Tito

New Active
New Active

I've been posting here for my friend looking for her sister almost a year now and I didn't really look in to it until now she asked me to help again. We're in Canada and if you live in France , I wonder if you heard or know some khmer that might help us. My friend been looking for her sister for many years and wish some day she will find her.

Her dad gave the baby to French people in 1979 in Thai refugee camp . She was 6 month old and her name was Pen Dim. Maybe they changed her name but that was the name her dad gave to the French . I guess she would be 31 years old now and I think she would also wonder where is her real dad and sister .

Thank you

2Looking For Sister Empty Re: Looking For Sister 8th December 2010, 5:28 pm

Anonymous

Hello Tito:

Many people have lost their relatives, and most of them have never found each other. Media and network systems nowadays are quite powerful in spreading information. However, looking for a lost relative without enough information background is not easy to get the desired outcome. Perhaps you should verbally describe about her physical apparence. That can be additionally a great deal to help in recognizing. Moreover, if this is a real issue, sharing a childhood picture or at least telling something about where and when exactly they last met can also help.

People have childhood history to tell friends, more or less. So giving as much information as you possibly can maybe interesting enough to ignite the curiosity of people who may have met or perhaps have heard about this person.

I actually haven't been looking for a lost person, so I don't really know what it takes to find the person. But still, this is my thought. :D

Good luck. :D

3Looking For Sister Empty Re: Looking For Sister 11th December 2010, 7:52 am

laurentleap

New Active
New Active

Hello,
Sometimes we go to the Pagoda in Vincennes.
There are many khmer people there.
How to find them ?
More information is needed, place of birth, names.
Then we could write something.
Youi may send a private message if you wish

4Looking For Sister Empty Looking For My Teacher! 17th December 2010, 3:33 pm

sovutha sok

sovutha sok
New Active
New Active

I'm looking for my teacher. My teacher's name is "Sor Sarah". His home land is in Svay Reang and His brother's name "Sor Sopon", work as military. He was an English teacher in NewTon Thilay Institute in 2001 till 2003. My teacher tought at Toul Tom Pong 3 that the school is in front of Toul Tom Poung Pagoda. Teacher if u saw my letter, please contact me. Teacher I miss u so much. From your good student" Sok Vutha" and " Sok Savuth". My Numbers is : 015 20 27 17, 098 600 110, 098 460 416, 011 43 7001 that's Vutha number. And Savuth is : 010 60 68 67, 088 88 08 768. If anyone know my teacher, please any way, cos I'm looking for my teacher for a long time.

Last edited by sovutha sok on 17th December 2010, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Looking For Sister Empty Re: Looking For Sister 9th January 2011, 10:50 pm

samat Calgary

New Active
New Active

Looking For Sister 555792 RICKY

6Looking For Sister Empty Re: Looking For Sister 22nd January 2011, 8:33 am

sosann

sosann
New Active
New Active

Hi moon
Dim You Light