My long lost father 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

My long lost father 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My long lost father

+3
KounKhmer
KounDomreY
Lacosgirl
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My long lost father Empty My long lost father 1st February 2011, 6:24 pm

Lacosgirl

New Active
New Active

Dear friends,
My name is Kim Choeun. I have searched for my father since the Khmer Rouge regime finish. My father named Prum Heng. He was a coach and a best star in the Cambodian volley ball team in 1960s-1970s. In April,17th 1975, my family(including my father) was evacuated to Stong distric, Kompong Thom province. My father was taken in July,28th 1977. After Jan,7th 1979, someone came to the village where I lived and told us(My two other sisters and I) that our father still alive because he escaped for Khmer Rouge's jail before they could kill him. Since then, I started to search for him. I paid the Khmer newspaper either in Cambodia or America to post my letter about finding him. I had it on Tor Tor Kor TV too but I had no luck. I have the feeling that my father still alive and live somewhere in this world. I have never given up my hope even though my mom and my sisters told me that my father might died, and if he still alive, he would have come to look for us because he loved us very much. I pray everyday for him! I miss him very much!!
And I also looking for my best friend name Mam Sothy. Before the 17th April event,we went to Samdach Sotheaross school together. Someone told me that my friend and his family now are living in France but I have no way to contact him because the guy who told me about that lost contact with my friend family too. I hope this letter will find either my father or my friend. Please, help me is you have any information about my dad or my friend. My e-mail address is
Million thanks.
Kim Choeun

2My long lost father Empty Re: My long lost father 2nd February 2011, 12:39 am

Anonymous

I'm so sorry about your loss. It must be a very painful wound in your heart.

Keep your hope alive since it may someday bring a smile to you.

Good luck!

3My long lost father Empty Re: My long lost father 2nd February 2011, 2:44 am

KounDomreY

KounDomreY
LK VIP
LK VIP

Sad Wish you get the real information about your father soon. Although it is a good or bad news, pls keep in mind that he's always alive in your heart!

4My long lost father Empty Re: My long lost father 2nd February 2011, 3:57 am

KounKhmer

KounKhmer

hmmm..I wish he still survives.

5My long lost father Empty Re: My long lost father 24th February 2011, 5:02 am

janreaksmey

janreaksmey

I'm from stong distrist khompong thum. the name doesn't ring a bell.
well i live in the us now..but good luck! my mom and grandma reunited after 30 years. Someday you'll find your father. I'm sure of it. Just don't give up.

6My long lost father Empty Re: My long lost father 4th April 2011, 3:49 am

polly09

New Active
New Active

MY NAME IS POLAING UN , I WAS IN SIEM REAP ANGKOR 1973-EARLY 1975, WHEN KR CAME APRIL 75, I LEFT POI PET TOWN INTO BANGKOK, THAILAND.
I LEFT MY PARENTS AND BROTHERS BEHIND IN SIEM REAP SALA SROK CHAS RD. TO KAMPONG THOM. MY FATHER'S NAME UN LOCH AND MOTHER HAK DOS, MY 2ND BROTHER'S HIS NAME UN BOLA
3RD -------------------- SEREISOKHA AKA VETH
4TH --------------------- VIBOL SENA KCHORNG
5TH --------------------- VIBOL VANNA KCHAO
ECT...

7My long lost father Empty Re: My long lost father 4th April 2011, 3:57 am

Anonymous

I believe they miss you too. Keep trying. It may take a long time. But chances are you may find them.

May you get what you wish...

8My long lost father Empty Re: My long lost father 5th August 2011, 4:22 am

chin111

chin111
New Active
New Active

ដំណឹងសួររកកូនស្រី

ខ្ញុំបាទឈ្មោះ ដារា កាលពីឆ្នាំ១៩៨៦ បានរស់នៅផ្ទះវីឡាអតីតៈ សុស្តែនពែម៉ង់ដេស ទួលគោក ភ្នំពេញ។

សុំសួររកកូនស្រីដែលកើតចុងឆ្នាំ១៩៨៦ នៅផ្ទះខាងលើនោះ។ កើតបានជាងមួយខែម្តាយបានយកកូន

ស្រីឲ្យគ្រួសារមួយនៅផ្តុំផ្សារទួល ទំពូង ឮ ថាប្រពន្ឋលក់មាសនៅផ្សារទួលទំពូង និង ប្តីបើកបររថយន្តរដ្ឋ

(ក្នុងអំឡុងឆ្នាំ១៩៨៦) ៕

សូមទំនាក់ទំនងលេខ ០១៥ ២២២ ២៦៨

សូមអរគុណ!

9My long lost father Empty Re: My long lost father 5th August 2011, 4:40 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

ខ្ញុំសូមជូនពរឲ​លោកពូដារា​​ នឹងបាន​រក​ឃើញកូនរបស់គាត់

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]