Happy birthday to you  44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happy birthday to you  44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday to you

+3
joli
KmengWat
look_a_way
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy birthday to you  Empty Happy birthday to you 20th July 2012, 6:18 pm

look_a_way

This song sang by me i sent to u for ur birhtday

2Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 20th July 2012, 8:42 pm

KmengWat

KmengWat
LK VIP
LK VIP

Nice Song Heuy Sing Pirous Teat Som Sorseu Very Happy

3Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 20th July 2012, 11:43 pm

joli

LK VIP
LK VIP

look away! ot dak chmos jing, ter neak na ke deung tov? Barey
vovo sent aoy kyom te deung? hmmm sabay jet yang te lok euy lok lolzzzzz cute

4Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 21st July 2012, 1:26 am

sokhayun

sokhayun
LK VIP
LK VIP

birthday neakna ke ?..ot mean ke invite kyom phong...Happy birthday to you  425601

http://tagged.com/sokhayun

5Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 21st July 2012, 4:58 am

look_a_way

KmengWat wrote:Nice Song Heuy Sing Pirous Teat Som Sorseu Very Happy

Or kun u nas del ban sor ser . sing karaok jing vea lir min jbas la or te but song kheum tha tous lir min jbas la or min pirous kor ke ( neak jas ) ban mor sdab doch fried tang os knea jing dae ber ban ke nos mor sdab nhom reuttae sa bai jit prous jea ngai birthday ke phong Embarassed

Last edited by look_a_way on 21st July 2012, 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

6Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 21st July 2012, 5:01 am

look_a_way

joli wrote:look away! ot dak chmos jing, ter neak na ke deung tov? Barey
vovo sent aoy kyom te deung? hmmm sabay jet yang te lok euy lok lolzzzzz cute

hahahaha dak min ban te Joli prous ke kron ta jea mnos ak deth . nhom min jong banh jenh name ke te klach ke kan ta hate nhom tet but nhom happy birthday dak ke jing ke jbas deng kloun ke prous jea ngai birhtday ke men .

7Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 21st July 2012, 5:03 am

look_a_way

sokhayun wrote:birthday neakna ke ?..ot mean ke invite kyom phong...Happy birthday to you  425601

bong bros kor skol ke dae ke jea member in LK dae neng na but nhom ot hean jenh name ke te Very Happy

8Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 21st July 2012, 5:15 pm

joli

LK VIP
LK VIP

Barey hmmm hate ey hate yang nis? kal chhoub hate look away tov?
kom hate yu pek, payat jrounh muk. tech tha joli ot ban das teun cute

9Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 21st July 2012, 6:29 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

bd dak sad song , poaun pros nis Wink
Happy Brithday paoun srey
hope paoun come here
Joun por oy paoun srey mean sok pheap la'or , nov tae sa'at kour oy lanh rohout kiss
besdoung

bd Birthday bd
Happy birthday to you  Cac31de8

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

10Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 21st July 2012, 8:22 pm

sokhayun

sokhayun
LK VIP
LK VIP

look_a_way wrote:
sokhayun wrote:birthday neakna ke ?..ot mean ke invite kyom phong...Happy birthday to you  425601

bong bros kor skol ke dae ke jea member in LK dae neng na but nhom ot hean jenh name ke te Very Happy
ber min brab tver mich ning skorl tov..member mean roib 1000s eiy'nos...lol

kyom khan tver jea neak serbka yu heuy..laeng ding lir eiy os heuy ..brab mok ban ding..

http://tagged.com/sokhayun

11Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 21st July 2012, 9:12 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

bong pros lov kort jea new member heuy jerng kort leng know nak jas heuy Razz

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

12Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 21st July 2012, 10:02 pm

Visitor

Visitor
New Active
New Active

happy birthday my good friend. i hate u. i hate look a way. i hate everyone in this topic. Sad

13Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 22nd July 2012, 1:26 am

bunnet

bunnet

I second that. He sings pretty good. I hope whoever you sang this song for can hear it. I wish you for the best look-away! Happy birthday to you  952631

14Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 22nd July 2012, 3:13 am

look_a_way

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:bd dak sad song , poaun pros nis Wink
Happy Brithday paoun srey
hope paoun come here
Joun por oy paoun srey mean sok pheap la'or , nov tae sa'at kour oy lanh rohout Happy birthday to you  Bisou5
Happy birthday to you  28286

Happy birthday to you  711777 Happy birthday to you  109385 Happy birthday to you  711777
Happy birthday to you  Cac31de8

hehe nhom deng ta bong srey Birhtday jing min kour dak sad song jing te but ber min dak pel neng te klach kmean orh kas ban oy ke heard , BD ke jea tngai del nhom min del plech som bey tae 1 chnam na te nov pel dak song nis ke jbas jea yol atta ney ney bott nis jbas jeang neak na neak na tang os .

15Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 22nd July 2012, 3:16 am

look_a_way

joli wrote: Happy birthday to you  4204982309 hmmm hate ey hate yang nis? kal chhoub hate look away tov?
kom hate yu pek, payat jrounh muk. tech tha joli ot ban das teun Happy birthday to you  456023687

hahaha sa ob kor sa ob tov ber slanh kor min ban nov kbae knea 1 jevit dor del sa ob kor la or myang dae prous min jam bach hott neuy knong jit kit pi reung la or la or kon long mok phong

16Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 22nd July 2012, 3:19 am

look_a_way

Visitor wrote:happy birthday my good friend. i hate u. i hate look a way. i hate everyone in this topic. Sad

jommmmmm mech tov jing hey Visitor , what happened with u ?

17Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 22nd July 2012, 3:21 am

look_a_way

bunnet wrote:

I second that. He sings pretty good. I hope whoever you sang this song for can hear it. I wish you for the best look-away! Happy birthday to you  952631

or kun men ten bunnet nhom kor nov mean sad song jea jreunt tet del trov post prous vea trov ney nhom but song sa bai sa bai ot mean te na hahaha

18Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 22nd July 2012, 4:13 am

bunnet

bunnet

look_a_way wrote:
bunnet wrote:

or kun men ten bunnet nhom kor nov mean sad song jea jreunt tet del trov post prous vea trov ney nhom but song sa bai sa bai ot mean te na hahaha

Maybe you should have some song sa bai sa bai. It'll be better for your mind and health. Don't let one bad experience deteriorate you. Happy birthday to you  2109348208

19Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 22nd July 2012, 9:23 pm

joli

LK VIP
LK VIP

ning heuy mbach kit jreun te noim jrounh muk chhab jas.
Happy birthday to you  Kneu_dri mohmoh jul 1 bombat tuk Happy birthday to you  718724

20Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 24th July 2012, 6:28 am

look_a_way

ot jong jul te 1 nos ber jul kir jul oy sa lob mong mach kit jreun niom jrounh muk hahahaha

21Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 24th July 2012, 4:06 pm

joli

LK VIP
LK VIP

look_a_way wrote:ot jong jul te 1 nos ber jul kir jul oy sa lob mong mach kit jreun niom jrounh muk hahahaha
surpris jul aoy salob klach loun tov pteas ot rouch sra

22Happy birthday to you  Empty Re: Happy birthday to you 25th July 2012, 1:31 pm

look_a_way

jes kalch jing la or hey Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum