rich people with poor people  44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

rich people with poor people  44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

rich people with poor people

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rich people with poor people  Empty rich people with poor people 15th December 2013, 3:33 pm

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

អ្នកមានស៊ីរើស  អ្នកក្ររើសស៊ី

2rich people with poor people  Empty Re: rich people with poor people 15th December 2013, 11:08 pm

jakkrorphoup

jakkrorphoup

lovelykitty wrote:អ្នកមានស៊ីរើស  អ្នកក្ររើសស៊ី

ប៉ុន្តែម្ហូបអ្នកមានពោរពេញទៅដោយជាតិខ្លាញ់ ជាតិដែលមិនផ្ដល់ផល់ល្អដល់សុខភាព។  រីអែម្ហូបអ្នកក្រ  ភាគច្រើនគឺជាត្រីនឹងបន្លែគ្រប់មុខ។  ពួកគាត់ទៅស្ទូចត្រីនៅតាមទន្លេ  គាត់ទៅបេះបោចនាយអាយបានបន្លែមួយកញ្ច្រែង យកមកស្លរបានមួយឆ្នាំងធំ នាំកូនគាត់ញាំឆ្អែតគ្រប់គ្នា។

3rich people with poor people  Empty Re: rich people with poor people 16th December 2013, 3:30 pm

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

that's right. but for sure i m not mention about it. i wanna said that rich people always choose sth that they should eat they always have choice because they have money to full fill their desire, but when we look at poor people life they don't have any right to choose any food they wanna eat because they don't have money so they don't have any choice they need to accept it even it god or bad. one more thing about rice and poor life, hmm have you ever seen rich people take food from the waste to eat and have you ever seen them ask other people for money to survive their life? the answer is no they never, but if i ask you have you ever seen poor people take food from waste to eat and have you ever seen those poor people ask money from other people for money to survive their life? the answer must be yes of course many poor people are like this. if have question ask do all of those poor wanna do like this? answer must be of course not they really don't wanna do like this but they don't have any choice beside of doing like this.
It is the something that i wanna talking about in this statement

4rich people with poor people  Empty Re: rich people with poor people 17th December 2013, 5:55 am

jakkrorphoup

jakkrorphoup

lovelykitty wrote:that's right. but for sure i m not mention about it. i wanna said that rich people always choose sth that they should eat they always have choice because they have money to full fill their desire, but when we look at poor people life they don't have any right to choose any food they wanna eat because they don't have money so they don't have any choice they need to accept it even it god or bad. one more thing about rice and poor life, hmm have you ever seen rich people take food from the waste to eat and have you ever seen them ask other people for money to survive their life? the answer is no they never, but if i ask you have you ever seen poor people take food from waste to eat and have you ever seen those poor people ask money from other people for money to survive their life? the answer must be yes of course many poor people are like this. if have question ask do all of those poor wanna do like this? answer must be of course not they really don't wanna do like this but they don't have any choice beside of doing like this.
It is the something that i wanna talking about in this statement.

Everything you have said was right. It's very unfortunate for our poor people to endure such  hardship in their lives.Each year ,international donors had contributed thousand of million of dollars to Cambodia and those fund were intended for the hungry  poor mouths  but sadly  those  help ended  up mostly with  rich and the powerful instead and it's a shame.

Politic aside, yes,i have never seen the wealthy person ever  search food from the dumpster nor  did they ask money from anybody to buy food for themselves,  but the the poor did.  Au contraire, i did see rich politician solicit money from people to help the poor for their own popularity.Furthermore, only the city poorest  dwellers were searching food in the landfill.You almost never have seen  countryside poor looking for food in such condition.

Yes,the rich are picky in term of fulfill their stomach whereas the poor didn't have a choice.

5rich people with poor people  Empty Re: rich people with poor people 17th December 2013, 6:11 am

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

so we need to help them. first of all we need to help our self first by try to study to become a good citizen that have enough ability to work and develop the society to become a good society not like today. we also can help them by just donated a very little of your to help them. for example just spend only litter money to buy some book and give to poor students and one more thing just spend little time to be volunteer with those poor children who live in some organization or orphan house. we can teach them to become a good citizen when they growth up. and try to help them and encourage them try to study because only study can help them from the poor life and get better life in the future. it is just we can help them now

6rich people with poor people  Empty Re: rich people with poor people 17th December 2013, 3:39 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

rers si kir jang tha der rers robos mork nham neng na phoup Very Happy

nis heuy kir jivit monus lok kmean yutethor tei

bong taeng tae pon yol neng prab koun koun bong taing tae pi kei nov toch oy kei ban yol neng oy domley nov avey del kei mean neng ka rous nov robos kei prous mean kmeng jreun nas del rous nov pel klas kmean taing bai nham phorng , min men tha komris tei kir min trov kjeas kjeay heuy min trov jes tae jang ban rir tinh avey del ot proyorch york mork jorl , trov jes nirk anit dol nak del kei ot
tous yeung min ban ei oy kei tae krorn tae ka kit dol pourk kei kor vea ka proser mouy dae

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum