Looking for Lost Friend!!! 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Looking for Lost Friend!!! 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for Lost Friend!!!

+2
khm3rsh3iha
champabd
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for Lost Friend!!! Empty Looking for Lost Friend!!! 24th October 2009, 5:24 am

champabd

New Active
New Active

First of all, I would like to thank all the members of Love Khmer Website that make this website available for all of us to use. It's such great websites for all of us to enjoy.

Secondly, thanks to all of the people who will be reading this message and hoping that you would contact me if you know the person as I would describe below.

I am seeking for a long times friend who I missed contact for many years and her name is Chhoeun Chheang ( the name in the legal documents). Her nick name that was called by her relatives is (So); and her name that I and my other friend Yen Yin who is in Japan now named her (Champa). Bong Chhoeun used to live in Long Beach California around 1986-1989? and my last contacted with her was around 1992 when she was living at Philadephia, PA. Bong Chhoeun is married and has one boy, but she might have more children now Looking for Lost Friend!!! 2869

If anyone knows this person as described above or Bong Chhoeun if you happen to see this ads, would you please contact me at (206) 242-7923 or my email champa_touch@yahoo.com. Thannk you.

Phoeun,

2Looking for Lost Friend!!! Empty Re: Looking for Lost Friend!!! 24th October 2009, 7:54 am

khm3rsh3iha

khm3rsh3iha

sorry i really dont know .....

3Looking for Lost Friend!!! Empty Re: Looking for Lost Friend!!! 24th October 2009, 9:14 am

Chompey

Chompey
LK VIP
LK VIP

I wish i can help you,but i don't know your friend. Good luck!

http://bradlinda.hi5.com

4Looking for Lost Friend!!! Empty Re: Looking for Lost Friend!!! 24th October 2009, 9:18 am

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

kyom bart ot skoil dae...tae kor som joon por ouy rok koit khenh neng barn juab koit chhab chhab bart

5Looking for Lost Friend!!! Empty Re: Looking for Lost Friend!!! 24th October 2009, 3:38 pm

KounKhmer

KounKhmer

i don know either.

very nice and great nas bong srey, trying to look for the old lost friend..
i wish u to meet her soon...bong srey Looking for Lost Friend!!! Icon_smile

Good Luck!

6Looking for Lost Friend!!! Empty Re: Looking for Lost Friend!!! 12th February 2011, 12:22 am

4Jet

New Active
New Active

champabd wrote:First of all, I would like to thank all the members of Love Khmer Website that make this website available for all of us to use. It's such great websites for all of us to enjoy.

Secondly, thanks to all of the people who will be reading this message and hoping that you would contact me if you know the person as I would describe below.

I am seeking for a long times friend who I missed contact for many years and her name is Chhoeun Chheang ( the name in the legal documents). Her nick name that was called by her relatives is (So); and her name that I and my other friend Yen Yin who is in Japan now named her (Champa). Bong Chhoeun used to live in Long Beach California around 1986-1989? and my last contacted with her was around 1992 when she was living at Philadephia, PA. Bong Chhoeun is married and has one boy, but she might have more children now Looking for Lost Friend!!! 2869

If anyone knows this person as described above or Bong Chhoeun if you happen to see this ads, would you please contact me at (206) 242-7923 or my email champa_touch@yahoo.com. Thannk you.

Phoeun,

The names sound very familiar. Does Angkor Wat high school in K.I.D (1983) ring any bell? The only 3 ladies in my class have the name that you mentioned above including yours.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum