What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would you do? (The Last day of life)

+7
sopheabboros
sokhayun
Lovekhmer2009
babou
khm3rsh3iha
cyberspacekh
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:07 pm

Anonymous

Chompey wrote:
cyberspacekh wrote:If tomorrow is the last day of your life and the end of the world. What would you do for today from morning till mid night?
yaheee,kloun nis nov min nov mor pipheak sa reung slab na tov vinh. kour tai york pel vealea dail yeung mean jivit rous rean tov kit pi thgnai anakot nerng tver avey dail la'or sorab krousa nerng tver ka tob snorng song kon ov pok mday dail pouk kout khit khom bey bach thai raksa taing pi touch rohot thom derng kdey. Ber yeung kit tai reung slab nerng ka roleay ney phop phaindeiy doch jea tver oy kloun eing rous nov knong pheap phey klach on'jerng. What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 07
ber tam psychology, ke tha nak del tha kloun eng min klach jrern tae barom jeang nak del der si perk lolzzz... chompa reangsey klach lerng bas sork :P

32What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:08 pm

cyberspacekh

cyberspacekh
LK VIP
LK VIP

anakot merl men kherng te, jong tveu ey tveu alov neng tov, doch bong Dane niyeay jeng jong jop leang joup leang alov, Hydro jong ka ka pleam nov yu babu tov tveu donjee soy thom heuy. Beu yerng jong tveu avey trov tveu pleam pleam kom jam tomorrow , kom jam anakot or short future, kreng lor khan ban tveu tov soak sday. Beu jong songkorn aw pok mday "Tveu bon torn khae pleu". Beur Cyber venh kir tha deur bisou (kiss) srey srey nov barang krop city morng.

lol

http://www.4khmers.blogspot.com

33What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:09 pm

Chompey

Chompey
LK VIP
LK VIP

hydrophilistic wrote:
Chompey wrote:
cyberspacekh wrote:If tomorrow is the last day of your life and the end of the world. What would you do for today from morning till mid night?
yaheee,kloun nis nov min nov mor pipheak sa reung slab na tov vinh. kour tai york pel vealea dail yeung mean jivit rous rean tov kit pi thgnai anakot nerng tver avey dail la'or sorab krousa nerng tver ka tob snorng song kon ov pok mday dail pouk kout khit khom bey bach thai raksa taing pi touch rohot thom derng kdey. Ber yeung kit tai reung slab nerng ka roleay ney phop phaindeiy doch jea tver oy kloun eing rous nov knong pheap phey klach on'jerng. What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 07
ber tam psychology, ke tha nak del tha kloun eng min klach jrern tae barom jeang nak del der si perk lolzzz... chompa reangsey klach lerng bas sork :P
What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Bash Ber tam thoir pras ke tha klach ka slab ker jea monus dail rous nov derm3 tai komdor ka slab...lolzzz

http://bradlinda.hi5.com

34What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:13 pm

Anonymous

Chompey wrote:
hydrophilistic wrote:
Chompey wrote:
What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Bash Ber tam thoir pras ke tha klach ka slab ker jea monus dail rous nov derm3 tai komdor ka slab...lolzzz
onh nos, ban yeay ji men ten 1 bat lolzz

35What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:16 pm

cyberspacekh

cyberspacekh
LK VIP
LK VIP

zey pey tov tveu yeay ji kom plech boboul babou tov phong, ban knea. :D

36What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:17 pm

Chompey

Chompey
LK VIP
LK VIP

hydrophilistic wrote:
Chompey wrote:
hydrophilistic wrote:
Chompey wrote:
em ery! yeay ji VN ke hao ey tov em?

37What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:18 pm

Chompey

Chompey
LK VIP
LK VIP

cyberspacekh wrote:zey pey tov tveu yeay ji kom plech boboul babou tov phong, ban knea. :D
joy ery! toi min toin dach niseiy pi sat lok phong oy tov ther yeay ji mich tov em..lolzzz

38What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:18 pm

cyberspacekh

cyberspacekh
LK VIP
LK VIP

jom zey pey jes youn teat, jak knea mouy hydro ban pa doy, jak tor tae la hech LK oss :P

39What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:24 pm

Chompey

Chompey
LK VIP
LK VIP

cyberspacekh wrote:jom zey pey jes youn teat, jak knea mouy hydro ban pa doy, jak tor tae la hech LK oss :P
jam zey pey sot thoir VN oy kloun sdab na:
"tong thva lang kerm eim eang gheiy lov...bok song long cha meiy kain sam nha"...lolzzzzz

40What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:32 pm

Anonymous

korng euy korng chompey kom di dir dong tech trov ma dom dey dek doul krom derm dong :P

41What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 20th February 2010, 10:37 pm

Chompey

Chompey
LK VIP
LK VIP

hydrophilistic wrote:korng euy korng chompey kom di dir dong tech trov ma dom dey dek doul krom derm dong :P
What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Pcrying mor pi em nerng nah,oy toi klay jea VN ( em ery....deam dam thgai nah ma lam leiy jong bov seam nhor nhor...lolzzzzz

42What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 3:16 am

Destine95

Destine95

I'll spend or give away all what I have and I'll tell the people I love that I love them, especially my mum. I'll tell her how much I love her, how much I appreciate her and blessed to have her as the number one mom in the world for me..............

43What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 3:17 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

jos kyom ?

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

44What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 3:20 am

Destine95

Destine95

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:jos kyom ?
Heheheh, you're already one of them I do love from the very bottom of my heart:-)

45What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 3:35 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

hahahaha orkun orkun zern zern Embarassed

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

46What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 3:38 am

Destine95

Destine95

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:hahahaha orkun orkun zern zern Embarassed

You're very very very welcomed, Srey sros, Dane....For you, anytime:-)

47What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 3:44 am

Yumareach

Yumareach
LK VIP
LK VIP

If tomorrow is the end of the world, I would stay home, and pray for th Buddha for the next life lolzzzzzzzz... hehehehehehehe...

48What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 4:28 am

babou

babou

sokhayun wrote:kmean ber sin te..monous yeung kert mok ke ban ouy skorl ding tae thngai komnert te..thngai slab kmean neakna ding te....
douch chnes kom niyeay reung slab eiy..ber ding maen mean tae tinh kda mochhous na ouy la'or thlai bontich heuy joul jam jong neati dach dongherm tae mdong tov...lolzzzzzzz

bong sokahyun mean ar slap hoy nov neuk ar reung tov tinh kdam ma'chos ar tlay hoy loy teat hasss...hahhahha rouch tinh aloy jeang kea yok tov oy naa ke merl grrrr What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz

49What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 4:30 am

babou

babou

Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
babou wrote:ber jeung men, gnom jong tov bous ter yeay ji hahhah...yang houch nas kor tver yeay ji ban ma yop neung ke dea What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz

tver yey jee ke men yok ah oun te ah oun aeng tol tae tov dos tmeenh kaper nor barn trov lolzzzzzzzz

....mech ke ott yok gnom ter yeay ji jeung What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_sad

gnom jong nom hydro tov bous moy gnom dea What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz

50What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 4:32 am

babou

babou

cyberspacekh wrote:
babou wrote:ber jeung men, gnom jong tov bous ter yeay ji hahhah...yang houch nas kor tver yeay ji ban ma yop neung ke dea What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz

jom hydro leur bak tirk jet sdok , babou jong bous tveu yeay ji surpris

bak terk jet ey...oy hydro tov bous ter louk song dea What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz

gnom, yeay ji..hydro louk song, som knea hes What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz

51What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 4:33 am

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

babou wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:

tver yey jee ke men yok ah oun te ah oun aeng tol tae tov dos tmeenh kaper nor barn trov lolzzzzzzzz

....mech ke ott yok gnom ter yeay ji jeung What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_sad

gnom jong nom hydro tov bous moy gnom dea What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz

hydro yok tov tver achar wat tov barn trov lolzzzzzzz

52What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 4:38 am

babou

babou

cyberspacekh wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:oh me neng som kjei luy u chai sen What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz

oy kjey 50 Riels yor tveu ey yor tov.

oy bong tony kjey loy dol tah yok ka prak pi kort 10$/second hahhaha, after 3 hours trov ta song ke vinh What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz ...kit merl bong cybers jomnech ponna...knong 3 hours mean p'man seconds tov What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 56213

53What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 4:44 am

babou

babou

Yumareach wrote:If tomorrow is the end of the world, I would stay home, and pray for th Buddha for the next life lolzzzzzzzz... hehehehehehehe...

bong sak eag tov pray ey ke tes...pray mech kor trov jos tov joub yumareach dea hahahhaha What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz oy vea sak sit douch chmous nos ey What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 56213

54What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 4:49 am

babou

babou

hydrophilistic wrote:kyom som ke khouk mneak ma kanhor krob knea, prab ke tha jam sa'ek jam ouy khouk vinh lolzzz

bong eag niss vea YAP jeang ke ...yeay m`jech grrrrr.....

55What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 4:51 am

babou

babou

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:
tver yeay ji rir kor jol bar babou ?lolzzzzz

jol bar na bong, ber jol bar yeung nom knea jol tang oss knea What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz ma LK jol bar tang oss hahhahha

56What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 4:53 am

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

ah oun babou ches kit rok c phong sot tae kit kar prak jia second teat lolzzzzzz

kom 3 morng ei dermbei ouy kar prak ouy chreun cham yok tommorrow morng tov

Tomorrow never comes lolzzzzzzzzzzz

57What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 4:54 am

babou

babou

hydrophilistic wrote:
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:hydrop ott padoy ahahaha
hydrophilistic wrote:
What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 484235 job padoy lolzz
hahahaha khork jet bat heuy kyom hik hik lolzz

bong eag tov yom souk bouk kloun ey nov mok bong dane hoh, yang jreun oun nom bong tov bous moy oun dea What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 56213 What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz

58What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 5:02 am

babou

babou

hydrophilistic wrote:
Chompey wrote:
hydrophilistic wrote:
Chompey wrote:

What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 541875 bong jompey ban knea moy gnom moy dea What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Icon_razz

59What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 5:05 am

babou

babou

hydrophilistic wrote:korng euy korng chompey kom di dir dong tech trov ma dom dey dek doul krom derm dong :P

What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 541875 What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 916932 yap men pi nak niss ...deung jea youn ey ke tessss louk uey .....hahhahahha

60What would you do? (The Last day of life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do? (The Last day of life) 21st February 2010, 10:50 am

cyberspacekh

cyberspacekh
LK VIP
LK VIP

Destine95 wrote:I'll spend or give away all what I have and I'll tell the people I love that I love them, especially my mum. I'll tell her how much I love her, how much I appreciate her and blessed to have her as the number one mom in the world for me..............

I appriciate your idea. :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum