Are you one of a nationalism person? 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Are you one of a nationalism person? 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you one of a nationalism person?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you one of a nationalism person? Empty Are you one of a nationalism person? 28th September 2010, 4:35 pm

cyberspacekh

cyberspacekh
LK VIP
LK VIP

When I was young I saw many miserable things happened to Khmer children, old people everywhere around the world and compare to myself how lucky I am. That's why this feeling always inside me and make my whole body and conscience becomes a nationalism. I love Cambodia I love Khmer people I would love to do everything for them to make them happy to make them have a chance to promote Cambodia to the world from my different blogs on the internet.

The new era come, Now I am not alone I saw many nationalism who had done more than what I have did. I am really happy to see this source of nationalism power appear in front of my eyes. I hope in the short future Cambodia will have a new face and well known internationally in every major.

Are you one of a nationalism person? What have you been done for this nation this people and your family? What will be your goal?

http://www.4khmers.blogspot.com

2Are you one of a nationalism person? Empty Re: Are you one of a nationalism person? 28th September 2010, 6:05 pm

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

Tu me connais très bien
donc bong min bach niyeay kor toi derng pi jet bong dae trov tei :D

http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

3Are you one of a nationalism person? Empty Re: Are you one of a nationalism person? 29th September 2010, 4:32 am

cyberspacekh

cyberspacekh
LK VIP
LK VIP

:yeah:

4Are you one of a nationalism person? Empty Re: Are you one of a nationalism person? 29th September 2010, 6:01 am

Heng Lily

Heng Lily
New Active
New Active

Yeah that's right because I am one of miserable Khmer people but I am look like  not a nationalism person because I love all nationality but I just knew that love Khmer than other and I didn't do anything for at all. The first I have a good plan for my future despite I am not sure that get success but for now it must be destroyed at all after my dad leaved far away from me not come back forever. How can I live? I am so bore with my living. Who can help me? Who can tell me? I want to scream................................................................................................

5Are you one of a nationalism person? Empty Re: Are you one of a nationalism person? 29th September 2010, 7:10 am

Anonymous

:D

6Are you one of a nationalism person? Empty Re: Are you one of a nationalism person? 29th September 2010, 9:15 am

cyberspacekh

cyberspacekh
LK VIP
LK VIP

Heng Lily wrote:Yeah that's right because I am one of miserable Khmer people but I am look like  not a nationalism person because I love all nationality but I just knew that love Khmer than other and I didn't do anything for at all. The first I have a good plan for my future despite I am not sure that get success but for now it must be destroyed at all after my dad leaved far away from me not come back forever. How can I live? I am so bore with my living. Who can help me? Who can tell me? I want to scream................................................................................................

More or less everybody have problem in there life. But if you can pass through those difficulty within yourself it is what we call success or achievement. Through that you will be stronger.

A hero rise up inside a miserable situation. You are not alone you have the rest member of your family you have your friends, you have cambodia who are smiling to you everyday and at least you have me as your friend.

CHEER Life is beautiful even though it is not.

pka1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum