Crazy beause of Love- She get married to another man 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crazy beause of Love- She get married to another man 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazy beause of Love- She get married to another man

+4
KmengWat
Lamour
sasi
Smile Forever
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Broken

Anonymous

you know is the true storry of mine with a girl that i love her honesty and she get married with another man , i almost crazy of this storry , `cos i have heard by my ear that she got engaged with a man , i almost not speak out , i promise my self that i stop believing what girl said `cos girls all tell lie , not true ...i will hate girls... From a man honesty of love... this poem for a girl that`s trick me and get married with a new boy... her name is Soun Socheat. If you know her . please help me to take these words for her, too....from a man in thailand, sholarship sudent

thanks in advances!

Smile Forever

Smile Forever
New Active
New Active

Why u have to do like that? I ask you, Do you love her so much? If you have a true love for her, you have to wish her. I knew just only speech it very easy but when we practice it is very difficulf. For me I thought that love someone just want see they are have a good life, can live full of happiness because she is a girl so she can not looking for you a long time. If you can do as my speech, wish and smile to her despite she leaved you so that she will think that you are a good man that love her than other. I say again and again it is very hard but you should try your best and try study more than more, don't try to think so much because it not good for your study. Next time you are become a man that full of ability you will find good lady that you love and need up to you want. Do you have yahoo ID? I'll sent one love story that similar your matter to you.Some idea for you because my four friends just break up with their gilrffriend like you too So I told them as I told you and now they are get some better.Try your best There are alot of good and pretty girls that looking for you and your family hope that you will get a light future come back our homland. Thanks 

sasi

sasi

dont do like this!!!!!! U said she has lies u. Did both of u have some souvenia together like boy friend n girl friend? pls dont show her name like this coz it s not impolite if u r a man.

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

no idea

KmengWat

KmengWat
LK VIP
LK VIP

Hum.......Mean tae KhOm kat Chit Bom Plech Sad
HeuY sang anakOrt ThmeY :D
:thanks1:

Anonymous

Joy euy! U dak name her jerng ort klach I go nhae her te hor? Bach orn jet hes, u jol taderng I reab ka pachir her vinh tov rouch knea heuy. :P

joli

LK VIP
LK VIP

hydrophilistic wrote:Joy euy! U dak name her jerng ort klach I go nhae her te hor? Bach orn jet hes, u jol taderng I reab ka pachir her vinh tov rouch knea heuy. :P
hydro hean aoy ke ta deung sak mel,beh min babou vai baoch sork join lean orn dart stirl :P seuch seuch seuch

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

hydrophilistic wrote:Joy euy! U dak name her jerng ort klach I go nhae her te hor? Bach orn jet hes, u jol taderng I reab ka pachir her vinh tov rouch knea heuy. :P

yab :sleep:

tam pit knhom min sov penh jet neong neak post topic pun marn te ban said no idea... ber srolanh pit man min trov tha ory ke yang nis te.... rit tae min trov dak her name tov teat.

Anonymous

L'amour wrote:

yab :sleep:

tam pit knhom min sov penh jet neong neak post topic pun marn te ban said no idea... ber srolanh pit man min trov tha ory ke yang nis te.... rit tae min trov dak her name tov teat.
Hehehe I ort yol dae. Pahel jea "vea yo chnaeha" te derng lolzz

Anonymous

joli wrote:
hydro hean aoy ke ta deung sak mel,beh min babou vai baoch sork join lean orn dart stirl :P seuch seuch seuch
hahaha joli nis, norm art i trov pi pil lolzz

Smile Forever

Smile Forever
New Active
New Active

Kom borntous knea ey, brhael keat chhei 70 pek min ban kit naeng chhngay.....

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

មនុស្សយើងម្នាក់ៗគឺខុសគ្នា។មិនមែននាងជានារីក្បត់នឹងឆបោកអ្នក ហើយអ្នកគិតថានារីដទៃគេសុទ្ធដូចនាង។មនុស្សយើងមានល្អនិងអាក្រក់។
អ្នកគួស្អប់តែនាងម្នាក់ទៅបានហើយព្រោះនាងក្បត់អ្នកតែនារីដទៃគេមិនដឹងអីនោះ
ទេម៉េចក៏អ្នកទៅស្អប់គេដែ?
អ្នកត្រូវគិតថាក្នុងចំណោមនារីទាំងនោះគឺមាននារីម្នាក់ដែលនឹងក្លាយជាអនាគតប្រពន្ធ
របស់អ្នកទៅថ្ងៃមុខ៕

Broken wrote:you know is the true storry of mine with a girl that i love her honesty and she get married with another man , i almost crazy of this storry , `cos i have heard by my ear that she got engaged with a man , i almost not speak out , i promise my self that i stop believing what girl said `cos girls all tell lie , not true ...i will hate girls... From a man honesty of love... this poem for a girl that`s trick me and get married with a new boy... her name is Soun Socheat. If you know her . please help me to take these words for her, too....from a man in thailand, sholarship sudent

thanks in advances!

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

Karith

New Active
New Active

Ott polite sors. Sometimes keh ka for some reasons. Monos bros always beb neng. Pel srolanh thah keh laor jes, dol pel keh ka jorl, tha keh akrok. Bros euy bros.

Anonymous

Onh, mneak tha zey zey yab. Mneak tha phos phos yab. dol kor morng
Somnang dae del I jea kteuy, ort mean na tha lolzzz

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

LOLZZZZZZZZZ kteuy trang na dae hydrop ?

http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

Anonymous

kteuy trong pakae nhae phos phos lolzz

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

phos phos merl kei kach ompov mech neng
or douch mae khork lolz

http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: