Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

My Dearest One,

I am Miss Rose Richard the only daughter of late Mr.Jean Richard My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip, please it is my intention to go through business relationship with you in order to safe me out from danger by transferring this my late father money to your account for my investment purpose according to what my father told me before his dead.

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on March 2010 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Three million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($3,500,000.00) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in aside country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 21years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.
Moreover, Dear, i am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon, contact me with my private email( roserichardd30@yahoo.com )

Thank and God bless.

Best regards,

Miss Rose Richard

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post ei jerng , thom penh LK Wink paoun pirum niss tov portal merl tov see LK pon mek heuy

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

i will delete this ID

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

bourk jong ban bank account ke tov kir jong steal money robos ke neng mor yeay ey na

Malen_LoveKhmer

Malen_LoveKhmer

Just the fraud one... bok sot ta mong....

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Zey mouy nerng sent that letter oy Pirun yesterday...I ot skol her tei but she skol I nerng na...

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

kei send 97 message ,
kir message douch knea
kal mon pourk neng der send jerng send oy admin dae , but lov kei derng tha pel admin ban see message delete id kei jerng kei chhop send to admin lolzzzz

sot pourk bork , klas jol plet neng send 200,300 messages lolzz

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

BongSrey,

Peil klas Nieng tha salang I nass and she chong mok live che mouy I tiet phong...Nieng sent Rupthot oy I and Nieng oy i sponsor her mok nuv che mouy I....

Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Dead Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Dead At that time i chong sponsor Nieng dae, prouse vea che rodov Khae ro-ngae nerng na...luv spring time huy i ot chong tei...

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:kei send 97 message ,
kir message douch knea
kal mon pourk neng der send jerng send oy admin dae , but lov kei derng tha pel admin ban see message delete id kei jerng kei chhop send to admin lolzzzz

sot pourk bork , klas jol plet neng send 200,300 messages lolzz

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

bong srey pouk neng bork ban te nak ot know ey te cos lov neng ke know sen te tan os knea hery pi reoung os neng ber nak klas ot deng ban emil mor pi na te kal mon tam my mail send mor kjom sote US Embassy ouy apply tov nov US hery ouy send bank account ouy ke has ha te chaidong ey my parents work nov US Embassy pouk koit sote know pi ah reoung ey os neng mor pouk kjom ot ban hehe Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Dead Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Dead Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Dancing

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Pouk nerng chol chet bok I nass, cuz they know I chong ban papon...heheh

Malen_LoveKhmer

Malen_LoveKhmer

hahahaha.... jes ta mean mong pirun

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Hey no.heart....mein ter!!!

Tae i ot chong ban papon Barang tei, tos bey vea la-or dol komrit na kor doy. i sok chet tuv yok papon khmer la-or che chaeng. Papon Khmer ches salang pdey and korup Pok and mdai tiet phong....

Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Dead

no.heart wrote:hahahaha.... jes ta mean mong pirun

Malen_LoveKhmer

Malen_LoveKhmer

ja ja jeng mok yok papun khmer tov pirun.... mean na ke harm khoat nos te

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

I kompung tae der rok papon khmer mouy nerng na...tae i ot derng zey khmer mouy na vea salang i phong. You maen skol zey khmer na mouy chong ban pdey tei??? hehe

Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Amour Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Dead

no.heart wrote:ja ja jeng mok yok papun khmer tov pirun.... mean na ke harm khoat nos te

Malen_LoveKhmer

Malen_LoveKhmer

yis pirun nis mer yeay hor sot ta min deng srey khmer mouy na vea srolanh u.... call ke sot ta vea ban ta vai yum ta

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Jerng oy I call zey zey vea tha meck ving...??? I ot ches haov zey zey tei...Haov vea "Oun zey" huh!!!??

Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Dead Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Kneu_dri

no.heart wrote:yis pirun nis mer yeay hor sot ta min deng srey khmer mouy na vea srolanh u.... call ke sot ta vea ban ta vai yum ta

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

@kimpirun:the word vea = it generally we use this word for goods, things and animal.

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Im so sorry for that cuz i didnt realize to call them by that mean you though, but i dunno the word for using to call them. May you advise me for the word!!!

Thank.

:study: Hello!!! This is a message I received from yesterday... Kneu_dri

lovelykitty wrote:@kimpirun:the word vea = it generally we use this word for goods, things and animal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum