what do all friends think about this? 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

what do all friends think about this? 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what do all friends think about this?

+2
PheaKdeySnaeh
nearidei
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what do all friends think about this? Empty what do all friends think about this? 4th April 2012, 2:13 am

nearidei

nearidei
New Active
New Active

i have problems and a few questions that i would like to ask...please help me

my bf left to visit his parents in khmer so i'm all alone but before he went, he told me that he will call me when he get there. However, I haven't heard from him for almost a week now so what do you all think about this? Is he busy, tired or he doesn't care about me and is having fun with other girls or is he busy getting ready for the new year? He is kind of a tricky person, in front of me he made me believe that he truely love and care about me (through actions) but behind my back i'm not so sure.

i can't stop thinking that he is seeing other girls while he is there because he didn't call me when he said he would. If that is all I think about, do all of you think it is true?

i truely care and love him so much, i miss him and i never think of loving anyone else, i never think of cheating on him.

i'm really bored and really STRESS out that i think i'll go crazy soon, does anyone have any ideas what i can do for a whole month while i'm waiting for him. i don't have any friends...NONE.

last question...when he comes back, how can i tell if he cheats on me during the time he is in cambodia? like what kind of reactions would show that he have cheated

i know i sounded like i dont trust him but the only reason it made me sound like i dont trust him is because HE DIDN'T CALL when HE SAID HE WILL AS SOON AS HE GET TO CAMBODIA but i've been waiting for almost a week now.

Thanks everyone in advance for the help

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Sousdey paoun srey
Joun kal prohel he rovol,
Jos mech paoun min sak call tov parents him tov ,
paoun rang jam tech tov , he is your bf paoun ach derng jet kei ban tha kei mech .
when paoun phey pek barorm pek kir tver oy jet paoun kit avey psdes pdas .
joun kal vea ach mean reung kert leung somrab him .

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

just only a week, u should wait and be patient. maybe he is bc with his family or he have any event with his family. the better way is you should call to him or his parents. sometimes he have some problem, so u can call him in order to know bout him one more thing u can release all of ur stress and worry

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Well!!! I duuno much about that...But my belief is he has a good travel on this time, cuz its a Khmer New Year, there're alot of pretty gals and guys preparing to be dancing and meeting to each other in Watts. Therefore...he might buzy as well...I dont mean to mockering or else. Ok. Cuz Im a man and i do know a lil about men stories...

But hey...If he is honest to you and hes care about you...How come you have to worry about that matter!!! just calm down and relax for waiting the time coming up...

Good luck!!! Miss.

nearidei

nearidei
New Active
New Active

thank you all friends for trying to help out...at first i don't know his parents phone number that's why i was waiting for his call and got all worried something might happen to him.

Then after i posted all these questions, i found his brother phone number so i texted and ask him for his parents phone number.

i called him already last night but didnt talk to him cos he was still sleeping, talk to his mum and everything is alright.

again thank you for trying to help

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

never mind girl, wish ur love will be good and stay good for each other wish he good luck during khmer new year and wish both of u are more nicer and sweeter than before and love each other for long time till u are old what do all friends think about this? 346235

KAP ANG

KAP ANG
Administrator
Administrator

OOH COME ON!
I DON'T CARE HOW BUSY OR TIRED YOU ARE, FOR A WEEK ALREADY FOR ONE PHONE CALL YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO IT. IF IT ME, I WOULD BE what do all friends think about this? Benfache what do all friends think about this? 538897 what do all friends think about this? 538897 what do all friends think about this? 538897 what do all friends think about this? 538897

https://www.dailymotion.com/7wonder

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

bong bros kab ang kom sahav kokov klang perk bong bros yang ke vai bong bros hehe what do all friends think about this? 133801

Anonymous

his phone ot mean seva te deng Very Happy

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

His phone is expired date for sign a contract...thats why he cant call back nerng na...I khom worry for you os muy yub dae ter.

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

lork ajar and pirun kom kom yeay jreung perk ke ban yeay mouy mak robos bf ke hery ke deng sok tok knea hery kom analyze perk na

12what do all friends think about this? Empty Re: what do all friends think about this? 6th April 2012, 11:14 pm

nearidei

nearidei
New Active
New Active

lovelykitty wrote:never mind girl, wish ur love will be good and stay good for each other wish he good luck during khmer new year and wish both of u are more nicer and sweeter than before and love each other for long time till u are old what do all friends think about this? 346235

oh thank you, i hope all the good things i have done and still doing right now will keep us together forever until we die and good communications will make a good family

13what do all friends think about this? Empty Re: what do all friends think about this? 6th April 2012, 11:19 pm

nearidei

nearidei
New Active
New Active

i don't think he have a phone...

14what do all friends think about this? Empty Re: what do all friends think about this? 6th April 2012, 11:21 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Pirun krontae chuy Baroarm oy her ter...Kom oy her kert tuk and pheay chet.

what do all friends think about this? Dead

lovelykitty wrote:lork ajar and pirun kom kom yeay jreung perk ke ban yeay mouy mak robos bf ke hery ke deng sok tok knea hery kom analyze perk na

darkhalf77

darkhalf77

I agree with you. 1 week is not 1 day. At least call and let her know that he arrived there safely no matter how busy he is.

KAP ANG wrote:OOH COME ON!
I DON'T CARE HOW BUSY OR TIRED YOU ARE, FOR A WEEK ALREADY FOR ONE PHONE CALL YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO IT. IF IT ME, I WOULD BE what do all friends think about this? Benfache what do all friends think about this? 538897 what do all friends think about this? 538897 what do all friends think about this? 538897 what do all friends think about this? 538897

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

good on u girl wish all of ur dream come true

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Good luck to You dae na Pov....

what do all friends think about this? Dead what do all friends think about this? Kneu_dri

lovelykitty wrote:good on u girl wish all of ur dream come true

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum