Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!!

+3
jolie
PheaKdeySnaeh
Kimpirun
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

The Khmer Happy New Year arrives just in corner...its a great traditional Khmers around the world, all khmers of us will be celebration and welcome a new TeveDa Chnam Tmei and all Ladies , gentlements are very excited to be on that day...Event I, myself just cant wait on that day to come, I feel that I have some funs in advance already....

Happy Bin Chol Chnam kir Chnam Rong Nekareach...Wishing you all are happiness and all dreams coming true to all...

What are you all doing on the Khmer Happy New Year huh???

Pirun!!!Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Kneu_dri Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Orkun paoun pros
Happy khmer new year to paoun too
paoun mean komroung tov na dae ?

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

jolie

jolie
LK VIP
LK VIP

joon por samNang laor khmer new year.........
chhnam nis sum tov wat thver bon dak bart mdong Very Happy

http://www.imeem.com/people/6KAO5rj

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Bart BongSrey,

First of all Kjom wish a Happy Khmer New Year to Bong and krom KruaSar Robos bong oy Prokob douy sachKdey Sok doborabour and Sophesmengkol Krupeil veale taeng os phorng...

My plan in this Khmer New Year is cooking some foods and desserts bring to brokein to preah Sonk dae preak Onk Kong nuv knong Wat aram robos yerng nerng na...Roch mok Kjom nerng riep chom kluon oy barn loy and tuv roarm nuv pei yup and nhae zey zey muy truk tver che papon anakot...heheeh

Chos BongSrey maen komrong kar saey dae nuv tngai Bin Chol Chnam Khmer yerng nuv tngai khaeng muk nis, bart????

Pirun

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:Orkun paoun pros
Happy khmer new year to paoun too
paoun mean komroung tov na dae ?

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Wow!!! Miss Jolie tuv na bat muk and mot for awhile ot see sos jerng??? its nice to see you before a day of our Khmer Bin Chol Chnam...

Ter Miss. Jolie dak bart nuv tngai Bin Chol Chnam and prathna chong barn avey klas tuv???

Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Kneu_dri

jolie wrote:joon por samNang laor khmer new year.........
chhnam nis sum tov wat thver bon dak bart mdong Very Happy

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

Happy new year nov yeam tas oy pa mak and bong bros der leng min ban der tov na te but min plech jun por nak tang os knea oy sok sa bay,rok si mean ban,tov na mork na som oy joub ta nak anit srolanh yerng and prathna ey oy som raech tam bom nong prathna na Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

Happy New Year na bong bong and paoun paoun tan os knea derl nov lk nis som ouy mean somnang laor tang os knear hery som ouy mean sekkdey sok knoung krom krousa

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Jom!!! li_qing ches yeay khmer oy pour jeay barn la-or phorng. I ot nerk smarn that zey zey khmers ches yeay dol tnak dor proser yarng nerng sos...

Happy Khmer New Year and Sopheamengkol kabolasok dol you and your family as well...

Jerng li ort tuv der leang nuv tngai Bin Khmer Chol Chnam tei huh???

Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Kneu_dri

Li_qing wrote:Happy new year nov yeam tas oy pa mak and bong bros der leng min ban der tov na te but min plech jun por nak tang os knea oy sok sa bay,rok si mean ban,tov na mork na som oy joub ta nak anit srolanh yerng and prathna ey oy som raech tam bom nong prathna na Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

pirun bro: nhom jun pa mak tov wat and than oy pa mak nam knea der leng jos prous nhom min sov jol jit der leng te.nov tas tve ka and read a book vinh la or jeang.bro jes jun por del ta.bro new yeaar i whish u good luck health wealth and chhab rok ban papun na but trov change jarit jenh terb mean nak lanh na kom yey lanh jern pek yat dol pel yey men taen ke ot believe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

li...Oun nuv ptes manak aeng ot klach khmouch mok scare tei ey??? rir muy Oun li chorng Bong tuv Komdor nuv peil nus...tum rorm pa and mak Oun trolop mok pi wat ving...

:study: Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Kneu_dri

Li_qing wrote:pirun bro: nhom jun pa mak tov wat and than oy pa mak nam knea der leng jos prous nhom min sov jol jit der leng te.nov tas tve ka and read a book vinh la or jeang.bro jes jun por del ta.bro new yeaar i whish u good luck health wealth and chhab rok ban papun na but trov change jarit jenh terb mean nak lanh na kom yey lanh jern pek yat dol pel yey men taen ke ot believe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

pirun bro: kmouch nhom min klarch te but nhom klarch manus jeang na Razz but thx bong hery del jes worry pi paoun but nhom deng tha nis jea ou kas del bro ach taeng kloun oy art der nhae zey zey mork tve jea papun jeng hery nhom min hean rom khan bro te.thank bro tuk pel rok papun chhnam tmey tov na

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Sabai chet nas sabai chet nas prous ey kjom chbas nerng barn papon muy...Kjom nerng ort maen chet prouy, prous ey papon kjom muy sa-art chaeng kei...

Happy Khmer New Year to every one!!!!!!!!!!! Sabai tei everyone!!!??????????

Anonymous

Happy New Year to Koun Cham Only Very Happy

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

ber chea koun cham ot happy ouy te cos men chea khmer phong chea cham sos neng jong mor new year ey neng ke der yii hii yab mles Very Happy

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

bro pirun: hav nhom tov ka pong?cos lov nhom jong der leng too

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

bong li jong tov na neng bong Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! 56213kjom som tov phong ban ot bong Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! 56213

nearidei

nearidei
New Active
New Active

when is khmer new year and how many days does it go on for?

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

My belief is only one day and one night for the Khmer New Year in oversea. During the day time, the Buddha believers bring foods and desserts to give to the Monks and then they praise to whatever they wish to be infront the Buddha...

At night time, they have a huge party in Congress center, KhmerBands of Music concert for entertain, selling beers, foods with a good prize to us able to afford. There're many pretty gals and handsome guys wink! wink!! to each other at that night. They might get the chance to get bf and gf too...Im so excite for that night nass...

Would you like to come over on that night...???

But hey...there're 2 weeks of Khmer New Year in Srock Khmer...

Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead sabai chet nas roarm taem chong wak chhar chhar chhar...

nearidei wrote:when is khmer new year and how many days does it go on for?

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

li_qing,

Pina ka nerng??? Ber Bong barn zey nerng ka Bong haov Oun li-mok nham bai and laeng chaen ok!!! hehehHappy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead

Li_qing wrote:bro pirun: hav nhom tov ka pong?cos lov nhom jong der leng too

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

Pirun bro :nham bay ban but clean tor yu ban clean oy.

Kitty:bong jong tov ka bro pirun.tov ot oun?

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

You all are invited to come over to participate my wedding party in somehow of Winter Time...Im goin to make the huge party in the Western SkyLine Hotel on the 25 floors. Beers, alcoholes, foods and desserts eat all you can...in the mean time, we have KhmerBrand concert for entertain as well...

Are you all ready for that...????

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

ok no problem jam nhom send my gift to u na bro

cherie

cherie
LK Member
LK Member

Kimpirun wrote:The Khmer Happy New Year arrives just in corner...its a great traditional Khmers around the world, all khmers of us will be celebration and welcome a new TeveDa Chnam Tmei and all Ladies , gentlements are very excited to be on that day...Event I, myself just cant wait on that day to come, I feel that I have some funs in advance already....

Happy Bin Chol Chnam kir Chnam Rong Nekareach...Wishing you all are happiness and all dreams coming true to all...

Pirun!!!Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Kneu_dri Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead

orkun paoun pross

happy khmer new year sra Very Happy

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Allo!!! BongSrey Miss.Cherie,

Ter bong cook mahop ey tuv nuv tngai Bin Khmer Chol Chnam yerng nerng???

cherie wrote:
Kimpirun wrote:The Khmer Happy New Year arrives just in corner...its a great traditional Khmers around the world, all khmers of us will be celebration and welcome a new TeveDa Chnam Tmei and all Ladies , gentlements are very excited to be on that day...Event I, myself just cant wait on that day to come, I feel that I have some funs in advance already....

orkun paoun pross

happy khmer new year Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Kneu_dri Very Happy

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Oun li_ chorng buy gift ey send oy bong nerng??? tick tha buy skokrop...Bong ort salang vea te...

Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Kneu_dri

Happy Bin Khmer Chol Chnam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! 346235 Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! 346235 Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! 346235

Li_qing wrote:ok no problem jam nhom send my gift to u na bro

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

pirun it not correct bro for khmer new year have 3 days to celebrate. day ti 1 we call tngai mohasongkran, day ti 2 we call it as veareak vannabart and day ti 3 we call it as veareak lerk sark. in some province they will meet each other at pagoda to brink some food for monk and they play khmer popular game and some of them are dancing during khmer new year

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Hello Kitty Pov,

Tver mahop ey york tuv Pagoda oy Monks chhan nuv Thngai Bin Khmer CholChnam huh???

Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Kneu_dri

Happy Bin Khmer Chol Chnam to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovelykitty wrote:pirun it not correct bro for khmer new year have 3 days to celebrate. day ti 1 we call tngai mohasongkran, day ti 2 we call it as veareak vannabart and day ti 3 we call it as veareak lerk sark. in some province they will meet each other at pagoda to brink some food for monk and they play khmer popular game and some of them are dancing during khmer new year

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

ot toin deng te pirun jam merl sen

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Kitty Pov,

Ber tver mahop tver oy barn jron tuv, kron maen sol klas tuk Oy Pirun chuy nham phorng . ok!!!

Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! Dead

lovelykitty wrote:ot toin deng te pirun jam merl sen

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

Kimpirun wrote:Oun li_ chorng buy gift ey send oy bong nerng??? tick tha buy skokrop...Bong ort salang vea te...

Happy Bin Khmer Chol Chnam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! 346235 Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! 346235 Happy New Year Everyone LK and everyone Around the World!! 346235

Li_qing wrote:ok no problem jam nhom send my gift to u na bro

buy sraom khnery del mean bas aksor " reay trey so pheak mong kol " oy bro neng na.like ot bro?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum