philosophy idea (ti 2)  44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

philosophy idea (ti 2)  44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

philosophy idea (ti 2)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1philosophy idea (ti 2)  Empty philosophy idea (ti 2) 6th April 2012, 10:02 am

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

we should have an intellectual enemy rather than have many ignorance friends around us. york tov vipheak tang os knea merl trov mouy kor kos nak tang os knea philosophy idea (ti 2)  56213

2philosophy idea (ti 2)  Empty Re: philosophy idea (ti 2) 6th April 2012, 12:15 pm

Izy

Izy

I think there are good and bad between the 2. Khos reu trov oun?

Ot jang barn tang 2 Very Happy

3philosophy idea (ti 2)  Empty Re: philosophy idea (ti 2) 6th April 2012, 12:29 pm

*Khmer_Empire*

*Khmer_Empire*

I think that: It's correct but not totally correct.

Having an intellectual enemy make us to be more capable, more progressive because We'll find the new good things and study much hard in order to protect ourselves against that enemy.

But for me, I never think about the level or the knowledge of whom i want to be friend with. The honest person is the only one condition to be my friend. If we want someone to be friend because of his or her wealthy or high knowledge or high position. It's not a really friendship.

That's my idea.

4philosophy idea (ti 2)  Empty Re: philosophy idea (ti 2) 6th April 2012, 1:45 pm

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

this one i took from my philosophy teacher and he took it from the La Fontaine: A French literary writer give advised us like this. It is better to have an intellectual enemy rather than having many ignorant friends around us. he give advise like this because sometime ignorant friends can led us in the dangerous cos of their ignorant, but they have good mind to help or doing sth for us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum