ta yub nis mean roueng ban jea nhom keng min lork? 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ta yub nis mean roueng ban jea nhom keng min lork? 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ta yub nis mean roueng ban jea nhom keng min lork?

+2
MjasSnaehSomnop
Li_qing
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

mong 2 jeang tov hery.het avey ban jea nhom keng min lork?

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

Nirk sangsa Very Happy

http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

When we Penh Veay jerng aeng...sleep rosap rosol..doche kvas avey mayarng jerng. Kjom ort hen yeay oy os te...heheh

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

bong Pheak:min men nirk songsa te bong.kran ta nhom bak jit.bong ha ber nhom jong tve avey del kloun jong tve hai nak nov kbae nhom ke neng min sa bay jit.ta nhom khos t bong?

bro pirun:peng vey ey bong vea hea bat hai.hehhehe..........nhom just kidding t bong.

Anonymous

Li_qing wrote:bong Pheak:min men nirk songsa te bong.kran ta nhom bak jit.bong ha ber nhom jong tve avey del kloun jong tve hai nak nov kbae nhom ke neng min sa bay jit.ta nhom khos t bong?

bro pirun:peng vey ey bong vea hea bat hai.hehhehe..........nhom just kidding t bong.
When you're in this situation, don't ask yourself whether you're right or wrong because that's an illegal question. And besides, the answer never exists. Just try your best to explain to the people around you about what you want to do. And if they still don't understand it, there's nothing you can do.

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

explain since i study year one and now i work three year ago too but ans that i got is u a child can not know all of people in the word so pls stay at home if want go out pls told me or ur pa or ur bro take u go but go alone or fri can not.heheheheh................how can u say?i have alot plan for my life but one of my plan never suceessful del,last night just i know that why my life this?

Anonymous

hmmmm smarn mean reoung ey thom dom. khorm jol mok mer.

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

nov mean roueng jea jrern del u min ach deng.nhom sour nak nov pel del nak jong buy everything that u want but can not buy.what can u do?yey roum jong oy boran min oy moderm ey,ta nak tve ban te ?

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Yab nass...Zey zey ches tae maen rourng nis and rourng nus min ches os min ches huey....Kolabach dos srai kor ort ches tol. Kjom ort prahtna chorng oy maen kuon zrey tei peil dael maen papon...Kuon poz poz ort chhir kbal dol mae and ov...heheheh

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

bro ber nhom vinh srey or bros nhom care tang os cos it is my child and i will give freedom to them but i need limite na and husband too

Izy

Izy

Ov pok maday koit jang oy koun laor. Ov pok maday kyom kor koit min oy deh serey tov na jet eng deh pi mon. Keu koit teng barom.

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

li...Oun ort torn maen pdey phorng meckor derng yeay so much mess??? Bong doche chngol dolkor morng huey...Bong ort ches kirt doch li_ jerng te...

People must need experience to show up. otherwise they talk has none-sense...like my self jerng!!!

Li_qing wrote:bro ber nhom vinh srey or bros nhom care tang os cos it is my child and i will give freedom to them but i need limite na and husband too

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

bro: girl not likely man cos girl need think clearly than man,the man can wedding again but girl difficult to wedding again and why i know abt this cos i used to seem khmer society na bro.if girl not think and want wedding nus pit jea tirk pnek hery.bong del heard ke yey tha "kit mun ku te" ke min del jes ta ka hai douy min kit pi future te,yul?nhom deng tha bong ros nov sok ke doch nis society del bong khernh jea society mouy del min doch society khmer te.yey rom girl khmer mun tve ey ke jes kit pi cha na nas,nis jea kun som bat srey khmer na.

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

yes bong Izy but oun som ta choice avey klas klas bon nos,for example: clothes phone shoes .bon neng ban te bong?

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

bong li just like what i talk with u on phone last night that our parents want us to became a good man in the society. but the way that they teach us is different from each other; for example, ur parents dt allow bong to go out by ur self and dt allow bong to choose sth by ur mind. everything is belong to ur parents they make the decision for bong and ur future as well. i cannot say it is right or wrong, bad or good way. the way that my parent teach me is different from ur parent they give freedom and right to me to choose, to think, to analyze and also to choose sth in my life that i think good for my future. me too when i go out with my friends i need to tell them even i am bc at school. my parent teach me how to be strong not depend on other people. i learn how to drive motor and car, because i have independent on my self and they teach me to have self confident. My dad always told me that do not weak u must be strong in order to catch with ur goal. He said that if u not strong ur life will not successful and u will stay in the poor life and ur future will difficult. He said that if u are poor u will lost everything no one want to contact with the poor man. I always think that I am human like other people. I have rational thinking, I also have two hands and also two leg, so i can do whatever that other people can do. I do not hear or want other people looking down on me. so i must be strong, independent on my self and also i should have self confident. sister i think u can talk with ur parent by telling them about ur strong evident and clear decision making. wish u all the best sister.

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

kitty :i know what u talk with me last night,just i take ur word to think what ur parent give u and what my parent give me.today i was ask my parent that "do you believe me or not?"they said that u r my daughter if i can not believe u,who can i believe?like u know that i alway trust and believe ur capacity but what i can not trust is other people.like u watch tv that show that relative do bad on relative ,how can i trust them?i know that some time i make u stress u but u must think clear daughter u finish bachelor three years more u can know everything that i think abt u.if u want do everything pls tell me. So how can i ans?if i know that khmer soceity so bad now.i'm so weak when i heard they advice me like this so i can not reply to them by make them unhappy.i can lose all but i can not make my parent tear of me.i love and respect all the people i love i can help all if i can but what i can not do is make people i love tear.so i have that keep everything in my mind.if i stress i will show it in here cos i think that i will get new idea and good ans to advice me too.thx for all advice me na Very Happy

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

Ber sen avey paoun tver min men jea reung khos so paoun kmean avey khos tei
pel klas trov jes tver avey oy kloun aeng ban sabai jet , ber jam tae tver dermbey kei kir rous kmean ney tei
Li_qing wrote:bong Pheak:min men nirk songsa te bong.kran ta nhom bak jit.bong ha ber nhom jong tve avey del kloun jong tve hai nak nov kbae nhom ke neng min sa bay jit.ta nhom khos t bong?

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

bong kjom believe them that our society is bad that why before we choose other people to be my friends we should be smart cos they will harm and effect to us and our family as well. drink is not a good activity i dt know how to drink also

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

i am always strong but now seem to be no power and energy. Sad ta yub nis mean roueng ban jea nhom keng min lork? 235317. good night all wish u all the best

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

Neng heuy lovely oy bong os ott prorm tok kloun aeng klas lov os power Razz
good nite paoun srey , keng oy ban jreun tov mean power vinh heuy na
take care kloun kiss

KAP ANG

KAP ANG
Administrator
Administrator

lork nov ning? lol!

https://www.dailymotion.com/7wonder

Izy

Izy

Jompuss bong kitha clothes should be reasonable not showing flesh, shoes no problem as long as they are comfortable, phones ummm i think in cambodia people change them too often to get updated which is unnecessary.

somtoss na bong chea monus somrea ning boran klang.

Li_qing wrote:yes bong Izy but oun som ta choice avey klas klas bon nos,for example: clothes phone shoes .bon neng ban te bong?

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

Izy wrote:Jompuss bong kitha clothes should be reasonable not showing flesh, shoes no problem as long as they are comfortable, phones ummm i think in cambodia people change them too often to get updated which is unnecessary.

somtoss na bong chea monus somrea ning boran klang.

Li_qing wrote:yes bong Izy but oun som ta choice avey klas klas bon nos,for example: clothes phone shoes .bon neng ban te bong?

but som tinh Iphone mouy min hus het te men t bong?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum