Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
KounNis
mom yin
Kimpirun
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

LoveKhmers Ha...........Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 484235

Its in Morning, Kjom barn chol tov LK forum and chatted muy zey zey sa-art, in the mean time, kjom kor barn chap arorm nerng zey sa-art muy, ort pab her name tei....

She and I were good yeay knea tov ving tov mok, then I requested her tov yeay private forum, she kor yol agree muy kjom dae. When we both came to private forum, yerng taeng 2 barn yeay knea so much nass...

Roch mok kjom kor sorm Nieng have a dinner with me if she's free. She said ok!!! Kjom or peik chorng bash cherng luerng luer morng!!!...Kroy mok tiet kjom kor prab Nieng...I want to have a Date with you....And then she got MAD on me.Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 07

Meckor cherng tov ving hah!!??Embarassed

mom yin

mom yin
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

Pirun's looking for girlfriend ha...

KounNis

KounNis

Maybe she just wanted to be friend with you.

I think your strategy of hunting for gf is too fast :P :P :P
Just talk less than 1 day, ot dale ban see knea ey tic, ot ban yul jet knea ey phong jong ask for a date....,
Westerners girls that would be easy..., :P :P
And I notice you do the same again and again even though you know that way would not be success but you still repeat...,

http://www.thavry.com

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

rorl pel paoun post tompic kir you make bong seuch seuch paoun pros
jang ban propon , jang ban sangsa kei min tver douch paoun tei
peak jas tha ; son serm son serm kom bomboul kraeng min dol douch prathna ,
Poaun trov jam tha nak del paoun rork ban doy chhab neak pseng kor ach teak tong kei ban chhab douch knea , jerng paoun bat vinh kor mouy porprech pnek .

jang ban propon or sangsa kir trov ka pel velea merl pi jet kei , neng pdol ohkas dol kei , min trov tver style sas kei skal pleam joub plet , satrey khmer del la'or kei min tver jerng tei ,

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Pirun looking gf yu mok huey...vea sot tae trov Barayeay...

Bong maen muy gf oy Pirun huh??

Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dead

mom yin wrote:Pirun's looking for girlfriend ha...

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

mom yin wrote:Pirun's looking for girlfriend ha...

Pirun looking a gf for long time tae vea trov Barayeay nass...

Bong maen muy gf oy Pirun huh!!??

Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dead

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dead KounNis uey...

Pirun khmass zey zey nov LK Chat Room nass. Kjom ort hen tov nos tiet tei prouse zey zey skol Pirun oss huey and pourk kort ignored kjom dae...

From now on, kjom stop salang zey zey nov Lk Chat room anymore. Kjom tov PP salang Kuon Ming Soun ChanTha ving.

KuonNis skol tei...???

KounNis wrote:Maybe she just wanted to be friend with you.

I think your strategy of hunting for gf is too fast :P :P :P
Just talk less than 1 day, ot dale ban see knea ey tic, ot ban yul jet knea ey phong jong ask for a date....,
Westerners girls that would be easy..., :P :P
And I notice you do the same again and again even though you know that way would not be success but you still repeat...,

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

BongSrey,

Kjom orkun Bong so much for tulmaen kjom...Tae sometime kjom see zey zey chorng tae salang plaem plaem, oy torn chet salang nerng na...

KhmerProverb "Tver Srae oy torn kdao dey, chorng zey oy torn kdao chet..." keek

lov nis kjom taem search Ming Soun ChanTha Kuon zey...

:study: PS: Bong maen pix kuon zey kort tei??

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:rorl pel paoun post tompic kir you make bong Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rire Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rire paoun pros
jang ban propon , jang ban sangsa kei min tver douch paoun tei
peak jas tha ; son serm son serm kom bomboul kraeng min dol douch prathna ,
Poaun trov jam tha nak del paoun rork ban doy chhab neak pseng kor ach teak tong kei ban chhab douch knea , jerng paoun bat vinh kor mouy porprech pnek .

jang ban propon or sangsa kir trov ka pel velea merl pi jet kei , neng pdol ohkas dol kei , min trov tver style sas kei skal pleam joub plet , satrey khmer del la'or kei min tver jerng tei ,

KounNis

KounNis

If you are not sure yourself, then it will be hard.
In general, when you get thing so easy, then when it lose you will not care so much, because you dont feel it much value for you.
bong srey said was right, when you get easy, other also can get it easy.
Love is something that build from both side, not just see in 1 sec and love immediately.
Snaeha plerng jom berng is not last for long.

YOu keep yelling in LK jong ban propoun, I have seen anyone do that to get the importance person who potentially live together for the rest of your life.

I understand those girls in LK that they ignore you, it is becus the way you act, I can feel the same the way you act to the girls in LK.
Sometime, you dont make them respect you.
How could they want to respect you?
When you just talk to them, and said, oh I miss you, I ot eat bai chnganh te bcus i ot ban see you, do you miss me?
And you try like this to most of the girls you talk with...., You think they would appreciate that? Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1
I mean who do you think you are?
You act like you are their boyfriend.Its not a dating chatroom, so it is hard for you to hunt girl so easy.

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Omg!!! i feel so itchy head nass...Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 464791 Sorm bey tae nhae zey zey kor tov maen ro-biep dae lork uey....

KounNis ha,

You have a very good advice for nhae zey nass, from now on i should copy from your wrods. I nham bai ort barn tei, cuz i nerk you nass. hehehhe I alway like to use that sentense, its my favorite sentence...kekeekeek.

KounNis, Jerng zey zey ort chol chet klae above nerng tei huh??? WHY???...

What I thought that sentence making them feel happy and they attract on me. but my thinking is wrong!!!Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 28286

KounNis wrote:If you are not sure yourself, then it will be hard.
In general, when you get thing so easy, then when it lose you will not care so much, because you dont feel it much value for you.
Love is something that build from both side, not just see in 1 sec and love immediately.

YOu keep yelling in LK jong ban propoun, I have seen anyone do that to get the importance person who potentially live together for the rest of your life.

I understand those girls in LK that they ignore you, it is becus the way you act, I can feel the same the way you act to the girls in LK.
When you just talk to them, and said, oh I miss you, I ot eat bai chnganh te bcus i ot ban see you, do you miss me?
And you try like this to most of the girls you talk with...., You think they would appreciate that? Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1
You act like you are their boyfriend.Its not a dating chatroom, so it is hard for you to hunt girl so easy.

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

mech kor mork vinh mouy pleat robos nhom beb jea seem bro nhom srok tirk pnek jeng?nhom tloib tell hery tha mun lanh nak na oy study pi ke oy yu kom khernh pleam lanh plat lov mech som muk ot?

battambangguy

battambangguy

You act like you are their boyfriend.Its not a dating chat room, so it is hard for you to hunt girl so easy.

all phrases are meaningful , who could you come up with those words? I wanna laugh when I read it ,however it's all right ! you've got a nice sharing idea !
Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 916932

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Embarassed Oun Li___

Ngob batt morng, see bong barayeay and Sad jerng ot help bong, bae tov che chom ork oy ving...Bong chhir chet nasss...

Oun sock Sabai tei , Pov!!

Li_qing wrote:mech kor mork vinh mouy pleat robos nhom beb jea seem bro nhom srok tirk pnek jeng?nhom tloib tell hery tha mun lanh nak na oy study pi ke oy yu kom khernh pleam lanh plat lov mech som muk ot?

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Ches tae thar ey kor barn dae prous monus dael ort maen snaeha...ort derng thar chomrul neay snaeha maen komrit dol thnak nae tei...

dol kloun maen snaeha...merl tov kar chhir chap more than my self tiet derng!!! Taem kar kjom yol snaeha min main trojek doch terk Ormrit tei...vea maen pirs pul kach sahaov doche cobra jerng!!!

Kjom klach huey snaeha dael tver oy kjom Barayeay...

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

sok sa bay ta bong.jos bong?lov oun bc pek terb oun yu yu online madong hai mork seem bong jeng teat oun maybe ngob mun ayuk hery merl tov.pong jit ngob jea mouy ka ngear pong.hai lov srey na sel tve oy bong dol thnak neng?

Kimpirun wrote:Embarassed Oun Li___

Ngob batt morng, see bong barayeay and Sad jerng ot help bong, bae tov che chom ork oy ving...Bong chhir chet nasss...

Li_qing wrote:mech kor mork vinh mouy pleat robos nhom beb jea seem bro nhom srok tirk pnek jeng?nhom tloib tell hery tha mun lanh nak na oy study pi ke oy yu kom khernh pleam lanh plat lov mech som muk ot?

Tihuot

Tihuot
New Active
New Active

អត់ទាន់ស្គាល់គ្នាម៉ានផងសុំDateគេ Razz មានតាស្រីអះទេ​បានagreeមួយyouនោះ seuch seuch seuch

KounNis

KounNis

It is the fact about it.
So I just talk for what I have seen....,
I dont mean to offend, but it is true.
How could girl want you if you act like you are so easy to every girls :P Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 916932
Before you decided to choose someone, better study about her/him. But if you just want for fun, then there might be some girls they want for fun with you too.
So when you get hurt, that because of you did not try to reach the best one. and they also want you just for fun.

battambangguy wrote:

You act like you are their boyfriend.Its not a dating chat room, so it is hard for you to hunt girl so easy.

all phrases are meaningful , who could you come up with those words? I wanna laugh when I read it ,however it's all right ! you've got a nice sharing idea !
Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 916932

KounNis

KounNis

To me I feel that way....
But I still do not understand why you finding your future wife this way.
Dont you think it is risky for your life?
If you keep saying that again and again, then some girls would feel "Chrenh nas" :D :D :D :D :P :P include me.
But I am your friend, so I am honestly tell you this.
I hope you would find your propoun in proper way.

Kimpirun wrote:Omg!!! i feel so itchy head nass...Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 464791 Sorm bey tae nhae zey zey kor tov maen ro-biep dae lork uey....

KounNis ha,

You have a very good advice for nhae zey nass, from now on i should copy from your wrods. I nham bai ort barn tei, cuz i nerk you nass. hehehhe I alway like to use that sentense, its my favorite sentence...kekeekeek.

What I thought that sentence making them feel happy and they attract on me. but my thinking is wrong!!!Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 28286

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Oun Li___ha,

zey zey so much on chat room, but they ort chorng barn pdey tei, they chorng nov kamom oy barn yu yu nass, srul kei go out che muy pos pos nerng na...

Bong krontae requested ber pouk kort feel so bore living in Kamom, jerng mok nov che muy bong che partner. yerng nerng build our jivit...

Tae pouk kei ort chol chet bong tei, kei dil bong tha ronhei and ro nhai nass...ey lov bong plan chorng tov bous become a monk derm bei laeng my barayeay chol sin...

Oun Li__ nov kamom or maen songsaR huey??

Taking care Oun nah...

Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 873610

Li_qing wrote:sok sa bay ta bong.jos bong?lov oun bc pek terb oun yu yu online madong hai mork seem bong jeng teat oun maybe ngob mun ayuk hery merl tov.pong jit ngob jea mouy ka ngear pong.hai lov srey na sel tve oy bong dol thnak neng?

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Ngob morng meckor yeay jerng tov ving!!??

Ber kjom salang zey huey, kjom ort pakan avey avey tei...srach tae yerng ches kae prae kluon ter...

Paek chas pol thar " Salang zey Ass tver che papon, kron ber chaeng salang papon tver zey Ass.."

Yol meck dae sentence nerng??

Chos Pos pos del tov marry papon nov sok khmer. pouk kei ort maen barn skol knea na...kron tae skol knea muy domner..roch kor kar knea tov.

Tihuot wrote:អត់ទាន់ស្គាល់គ្នាម៉ានផងសុំDateគេ Razz មានតាស្រីអះទេ​បានagreeមួយyouនោះ Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rire Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rire Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rire

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

KounNis,

If you feel that way which is you kill my heart already....I feel so hurt nass because zey zey kan cherng knea nass "Maen tae Bong zey PheakDey tei, del arch yol chet Pirun.."

But any way, Im surender...Because i though a way That I communicated to them zey zey was polite and made them release of their stresses. But i didnt mean to contempt or make funs on them.

KOunNis ha...

I wanted to be more than friend with you. kekkeek jk...I knew you will be kicking me out cause of education, mine is low and yours is hight.

Embarassed Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rire

KounNis wrote:To me I feel that way....
But I still do not understand why you finding your future wife this way.
Dont you think it is risky for your life?
If you keep saying that again and again, then some girls would feel "Chrenh nas" :D :D :D :D :P :P include me.
But I am your friend, so I am honestly tell you this.
I hope you would find your propoun in proper way.

Kimpirun wrote:Omg!!! i feel so itchy head nass...Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 464791 Sorm bey tae nhae zey zey kor tov maen ro-biep dae lork uey....

KounNis ha,

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Im goin to The hot Beach for picnic now...my picnic foods are one large Pizza, and order large buffa wings chickenss...

You all are invited to come over to joint with me there ok!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

pity mes bong,pel klas ke yul tha ka mean pdey ach oy ke bat bang freedom terb ke yey jeng hai ber bong tov bous pros sneha preas min pros re.yab nas bong eng Mad

Kimpirun wrote:Oun Li___ha,

zey zey so much on chat room, but they ort chorng barn pdey tei, they chorng nov kamom oy barn yu yu nass, srul kei go out che muy pos pos nerng na...

Bong krontae requested ber pouk kort feel so bore living in Kamom, jerng mok nov che muy bong che partner. yerng nerng build our jivit...

Tae pouk kei ort chol chet bong tei, kei dil bong tha ronhei and ro nhai nass...ey lov bong plan chorng tov bous become a monk derm bei laeng my barayeay chol sin...

Taking care Oun nah...

Li_qing wrote:sok sa bay ta bong.jos bong?lov oun bc pek terb oun yu yu online madong hai mork seem bong jeng teat oun maybe ngob mun ayuk hery merl tov.pong jit ngob jea mouy ka ngear pong.hai lov srey na sel tve oy bong dol thnak neng?

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Oun Li ha...

ber zey zey taeng os kit doch knea jerng...tver meck bong nerng baa papon muy kron dam bai nham tov!!!

Oun Li...mok dam bai oy Bong nham baan tei jerng! ber bong rok papon ort baan..

Oun pix maen somphos s sa-art and sweet nass. Bong merk Oun Li..pic, plick bai and plick terk os ro-ling...Pirun Nerk Oun Li nass...Ter Oun Li nerk pirun tei!!!

Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amour Kron tae besdong der khos chon vack...Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amour

Li_qing wrote:pity mes bong,pel klas ke yul tha ka mean pdey ach oy ke bat bang freedom terb ke yey jeng hai ber bong tov bous pros sneha preas min pros re.yab nas bong eng Mad

Taking care Oun nah...

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

oh nirk nhom hor?hai oy oun tov dam bay mech tov bong ber nhom nov chhgay yang nis nus?hai nov nus ot mean zey zey dam bay oy t ey?ber kmean jam oun freetime jam oun tov dam bay oy but trov jam yu tich hery merl tov ber oun bc yang nis but derm bey bong oun sok jit tov dam bay oy bong jeng jam oun 40 or 50 years sin tov na. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

oh oun miss bong too but miss ta pel neng te other ot t.hashaha

Kimpirun wrote:Oun Li ha...

ber zey zey taeng os kit doch knea jerng...tver meck bong nerng baa papon muy kron dam bai nham tov!!!

Oun Li...mok dam bai oy Bong nham baan tei jerng! ber bong rok papon ort baan..

Oun pix maen somphos s sa-art and sweet nass. Bong merk Oun Li..pic, plick bai and plick terk os ro-ling...Pirun Nerk Oun Li nass...Ter Oun Li nerk pirun tei!!!

Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amour Kron tae besdong der khos chon vack...Kjom Trob Barayeay Nerng Snaeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amour

Li_qing wrote:pity mes bong,pel klas ke yul tha ka mean pdey ach oy ke bat bang freedom terb ke yey jeng hai ber bong tov bous pros sneha preas min pros re.yab nas bong eng Mad

Taking care Oun nah...

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Oun li ha...

Jom!! Meckor oun li nerk Bong tae pel nerng? Bong nerk Oun Li...krup kyol dorng herm robos bong nerng nah, baan neay thar bong nerk Oun Li...taeng Yub and taeng tngai.

Ber baaan oun li..mok dam bai oy...Bong chbas che sabai chet and nham bai chnganh nass...Bong sitting merl muk OUn li...every days...

Prous Oun Li sa-art nass nov knong jivit bong...

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

bong ha nhom jong ka out hery na kom yey sweet pek nhom klach tirk naom poraem nas. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hai roueng dam bay os kor ban ho hae yang nis nor?

Kimpirun wrote:Oun li ha...

Jom!! Meckor oun li nerk Bong tae pel nerng? Bong nerk Oun Li...krup kyol dorng herm robos bong nerng nah, baan neay thar bong nerk Oun Li...taeng Yub and taeng tngai.

Ber baaan oun li..mok dam bai oy...Bong chbas che sabai chet and nham bai chnganh nass...Bong sitting merl muk OUn li...every days...

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Jom!!!

Oun li...chanh terk nom sweet...jerng borng stop yeay sweet huey, bong nerng yeay salty ving ok!!

Yeay Meck tov del haov thar salty nerng...

Li_qing wrote:bong ha nhom jong ka out hery na kom yey sweet pek nhom klach tirk naom poraem nas. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Jom!!!

Oun li...chanh terk nom sweet...jerng borng stop yeay sweet huey, bong nerng yeay salty ving ok!!

Li_qing wrote:bong ha nhom jong ka out hery na kom yey sweet pek nhom klach tirk naom poraem nas. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

nhom som chanh bong eng hery yey min win re.yab nas my bro Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kimpirun wrote:Jom!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum