BongSrey, I want to report this Spam!!! 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BongSrey, I want to report this Spam!!! 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BongSrey, I want to report this Spam!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BongSrey, I want to report this Spam!!! Empty BongSrey, I want to report this Spam!!! 2nd September 2012, 3:28 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

: friend2good
To: Kimpirun
Posted: Today at 6:04
Subject: Greeting
Greeting
Hope this mail meets you well, how is your family that are very important to me?please permit me to introduce my self to you, my

name is Patrick Kennola Swosu,I am 19 years boy, the only child of my Late father Mr.George Swosu, who was a famous cocoa

merchant based here in Abidjan,the Economic capital of Ivory Coast( Cote D'ivoire).

I need your assistant to relocation and transferring of my inheritance to you, So that i can come to where you are, continue my

education,set up an investment & be living peacefully. The amount is ( $3,500,000.00 ) Three Million Five hundred Thousand

United State of American Dollars that I inherited from my late father to your bank account.

It was my uncle and my late father business associate that plotted the death of my father,he told me before his death and my

mother was late since when I was a baby while am the only child of my parent.I am willing to offer you 15% of the total money as a

mode of compensation after the transfer for your time and effort.

If ready to assist me from this scenario please reply me to my email ( patrickkennolaswosu@yahoo.com) with your direct contact

information so that I will tell you more details of my intention and give explanation.

My email again is ( patrickkennolaswosu@yahoo.com) reply me for more details.

Thanks in advance

Yours Faithfull

Patrick Kennola Swosu

Topic review
friend2good
Sun 2 Sep - 6:04 Topic: Greeting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greeting

Hope this mail meets you well, how is your family that are very important to me?please permit me to introduce my self to you, my

name is Patrick Kennola Swosu,I am 19 years boy, the only child of my Late father Mr.George Swosu, who was a famous cocoa

merchant based here in Abidjan,the Economic capital of Ivory Coast( Cote D'ivoire).

I need your assistant to relocation and transferring of my inheritance to you, So that i can come to where you are, continue my

education,set up an investment & be living peacefully. The amount is ( $3,500,000.00 ) Three Million Five hundred Thousand

United State of American Dollars that I inherited from my late father to your bank account.

It was my uncle and my late father business associate that plotted the death of my father,he told me before his death and my

mother was late since when I was a baby while am the only child of my parent.I am willing to offer you 15% of the total money as a

mode of compensation after the transfer for your time and effort.

If ready to assist me from this scenario please reply me to my email ( patrickkennolaswosu@yahoo.com) with your direct contact

information so that I will tell you more details of my intention and give explanation.

My email again is ( patrickkennolaswosu@yahoo.com) reply me for more details.

Thanks in advance

Yours Faithfull

Patrick Kennola Swosu

2BongSrey, I want to report this Spam!!! Empty Re: BongSrey, I want to report this Spam!!! 2nd September 2012, 6:51 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Thanks paoun pros
bong delete id kei heuy

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

3BongSrey, I want to report this Spam!!! Empty Re: BongSrey, I want to report this Spam!!! 4th September 2012, 8:10 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Nhom orkun BongSrey so much naSSS...
nhom klach pour vea nerng nass....
Pourk vea tver Computer nhom muy spam
and virus penh os morng.
eylov nhom buy a new instead...
a muy computer virus peng knong...yok tov oy technician
fix, vea asking for $250.

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:Thanks paoun pros