Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

+2
the-best-nene
Kimpirun
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Empty Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 16th April 2014, 10:35 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Hello all sweet heart!!!

I feel so guilty when I control or penalty for my heart for long time, because I know that my heart feels so lonely, it wants to have a soul mate to warm up. From year to year, I just cant find a right love once who have a same feeling as me, and who know what about my feeling...
I went to Khmer Happy New Year and I prayed in front the Buddha and I wish to have a lovely soul mate in this year. Then we will marry in next year after I graduate my College in Nurse field. So!!?? Who feel like to have me to be your bf...please come here and share comments. Thanks you all for million of time in advance...

Kim-Pirun Pka

2Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Empty Re: Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 17th April 2014, 1:51 am

the-best-nene

the-best-nene
New Active
New Active

Hello dear, The true love can not fine in here , please do not try this later :P

3Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Empty Re: Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 17th April 2014, 5:17 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Kou preng bos pirum min torn dol
tech teat kang dol tei .
Pirum bun.tevada chnam tmey oy rork kou.preng oy men ?

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

4Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Empty Re: Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 17th April 2014, 5:20 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

the-best-nene wrote:Hello dear, The true love can not fine in here , please do not try this later :P
mech tha ? Nak kyom skal kei ka 3, 4 kou heuy kir kei skal knea in here and reab ka rous nv mouy knea srolanh knea mean koun too

5Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Empty Re: Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 19th April 2014, 1:53 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

the-best-nene wrote:Hello dear, The true love can not fine in here , please do not try this later :P
Hello, The-best-nene, How was your Happy Khmer New Year???...Actually I really don't know where a site should
I go to promote my request about "Love". Therefore, I just ad my request for looking Love on here. Maybe I have a luck then I will get once later. If You think this site cant find LOVE. So!!?? Where can you request the site I should post????????????????

Thank. Pka

6Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Empty Re: Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 19th April 2014, 2:00 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

PheaKdeySnaeh wrote:Kou preng bos pirum min torn dol
tech teat kang dol tei .
Pirum bun.tevada chnam tmey oy rork kou.preng oy men ?
Yeah!! Bong srey, How was your family Happy Khmer New Year ??? Did you celebrate a huge Party???
Im not so rush for love, Im just waiting and post a message...in case some pretty gal feel to pay attention on it.
Because I need one more year to graduate my College.

But I have to post a message in advance...After I graduate college then I have once to deal with...

Pka

7Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Empty Re: Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 24th April 2014, 4:02 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Bong min mean tver ei tei krorn tar tov wat ouch thouk merl kei sing and kei rorm
neng joub friend tinh ei nham . Nov srok kei khmer new year min sabai douch srok yeung tei

KAP ANG

KAP ANG
Administrator
Administrator

Kimpirun wrote:Hello all sweet heart!!!

I feel so guilty when I control or penalty for my heart for long time, because I know that my heart feels so lonely, it wants to have a soul mate to warm up. From year to year, I just cant find a right love once who have a same feeling as me, and who know what about my feeling...
I went to Khmer Happy New Year and I prayed in front the Buddha and I wish to have a lovely soul mate in this year. Then we will marry in next year after I graduate my College in Nurse field. So!!?? Who feel like to have me to be your bf...please come here and share comments. Thanks you all for million of time in advance...

Kim-Pirun Pka
 seuch  seuch  seuch ....

https://www.dailymotion.com/7wonder

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

KAP ANG wrote:
Kimpirun wrote:How come are you laughing?? Does it seem a little funny to make you laugh, Brother ???
I, myself have a feeling so a shame of my heart because I don't enough ability to find one gf.
If I plan to go back home Cambodia , I can take as much as I can. But desire to take one in here is save a lot of money while im still don't have much money yet.

Pka 

Hello all sweet heart!!!

Kim-Pirun Pka
 seuch  seuch  seuch ....

Rina2014

Rina2014
New Active
New Active

hi Pirun! i saw your comment here. i am so proud of u that u open ur heart for love but you should be careful for the love online. Wish you find her soon

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Rina2014 wrote:hi Pirun! i saw your comment here. i am so proud of u that u open ur heart for love but you should be careful for the love online. Wish you find her soon
I thank you so much Rina2014, it goes around and comes around . No matter of what we try to protect in advance....If I did a good indeed in the past...I hope that I will get a great result in this life. So!!?? I hope to see to what I get later.

What do you think???

12Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Empty Re: Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 12th June 2014, 4:47 pm

hendri bustamam

hendri bustamam
New Active
New Active

Hello Kim-pirun. You must graduate your college first. Take he job and make your self happy. Reach much money. Some one will come to you

13Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Empty Re: Looking For Love!!!!!!!!!!!????????? 20th August 2014, 7:06 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP

Hello Hendri,

I thank you so much for your advice...But I feel so kool on the winter time, my heart needs a warm up at that time, that's why I have to post that issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum