Why don't you open the refrigerator? 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Why don't you open the refrigerator? 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why don't you open the refrigerator?

+8
Ravy Patrick
vuthy281857
Yumareach
SYA355
chvaksnae
Netra
Lovekhmer2009
khemandy
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Why don't you open the refrigerator? 22nd August 2009, 7:06 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

Enjoy

Two ghost met and both chat about how they died

1st ghost : How u died?

2nd ghost : I died of coldness.

1st ghost : How does it feel when you're dying in cold?

2nd ghost : Actually, I was imprisoned in the refrigerator. Initially, I was shivering, then my whole body started to freeze, later I felt the whole world was dark and I died. Fortunately, I died with not much sufferings.

1st ghost : You're so pityful....

2nd ghost : How about you? How did u die?

1st ghost : I died from heart attack.

2nd ghost : I see, why did u have a heart attack?

1st ghost : Actually, I found out that my wife is having an affair with another man. One day, when I came back from work, I saw a pair of man shoes outside my house. Then, I realized that the guy was in my house with my wife. When I rushed into the bedroom, my wife was alone. I must find where that bastard is hiding. So I searched the toilet, I ran downstairs, looked in the storeroom, but the bastard was not there. So, I ran upstairs and searched the wardrobe, but I found nothing. Because I was too tired of all that running, I got a heart attack and died.

2nd ghost : Why didn't you look for the bastard in the fridge? If you did, both of us were alive now!

2Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 22nd August 2009, 7:20 am

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

or kun mandy...hahahh

b

som a'nu'nhart lerk kroy tha rerng kom'plaeng post nov forum joke na bart

dermbei ouy via promol pdom nov 1 konlaeng hehehe

3Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 22nd August 2009, 8:59 am

Netra

Netra
LK Member
LK Member

somtoss, I ott hean read , i klach Sad

4Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 22nd August 2009, 9:17 am

chvaksnae

chvaksnae
Administrator
Administrator

hahaha funny bos ke. haha thank u

http://www.khmermidi.com

5Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 22nd August 2009, 1:13 pm

SYA355

New Active
New Active

Hahaha doch chea pouk mak nhom nas...

6Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 22nd August 2009, 1:28 pm

Yumareach

Yumareach
LK VIP
LK VIP

Yiii, jes tov rok joke neung mork pi na puok mak... thanks for posting na. seuch

7Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 22nd August 2009, 7:44 pm

vuthy281857

New Active
New Active

[img][/img]

8Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 22nd August 2009, 7:48 pm

vuthy281857

New Active
New Active

mok dol srok ahmarikong ott sa bie te !srok khmer yeng sa bie cheg.khnom tov drok ven hey osst lok

9Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 22nd August 2009, 7:53 pm

vuthy281857

New Active
New Active

:pka: sue sdy nak neang.do you wanted to go out with me bath!!!

10Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 22nd August 2009, 11:40 pm

Ravy Patrick

Ravy Patrick
LK VIP
LK VIP

seuch thanks for sharing. it is so funny !
trov houey, if he open the refigerator, both guy will not die !

11Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 23rd August 2009, 12:01 am

peclong

New Active
New Active

Ta ponneh, ban ma roeung yo tov niyeay uot ker, hehe!

12Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 23rd August 2009, 11:13 am

happii-girl

New Active
New Active

haaa...
this jokes is funny...very funni

13Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 23rd August 2009, 8:07 pm

mynamevuth

mynamevuth
New Active
New Active

oh many comments here lolzz

14Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 24th August 2009, 2:52 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

Lovekhmer2009 wrote:or kun mandy...hahahh

b

som a'nu'nhart lerk kroy tha rerng kom'plaeng post nov forum joke na bart

dermbei ouy via promol pdom nov 1 konlaeng hehehe

oh, thanks for advice.... bronhab pek plech kit tha reung komplaeng mean forum pseng nah bart.... lol!

15Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 24th August 2009, 2:53 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

Netra wrote:somtoss, I ott hean read , i klach Sad

Onh, reung komplaeng sos kor klach dae seuch

16Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 24th August 2009, 2:54 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

rosehonn wrote:hahaha funny bos ke. haha thank u

Yii, rose jess merl reung komplaeng dae?? sman ta jess ta j te seuch seuch

17Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 24th August 2009, 2:54 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

SYA355 wrote:Hahaha doch chea pouk mak nhom nas...

lol

18Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 24th August 2009, 2:55 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

sithisak wrote:Yiii, jes tov rok joke neung mork pi na puok mak... thanks for posting na. seuch

hahah, knea tov reu nov bart tou dak sievphov ning nah.... dead

19Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 24th August 2009, 2:58 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

prettyravy wrote:seuch thanks for sharing. it is so funny !
trov houey, if he open the refigerator, both guy will not die !

Hahaha, but in real.... I think should have one die lolzzz seuch

20Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 24th August 2009, 2:59 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

peclong wrote:Ta ponneh, ban ma roeung yo tov niyeay uot ker, hehe!

Onh, la'bey heuy jeung mean ke york tov promote oy lol!

21Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 24th August 2009, 2:59 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

happii-girl wrote:haaa...
this jokes is funny...very funni

thank

22Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 24th August 2009, 3:00 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

mynamevuth wrote:oh many comments here lolzz

thanks

23Why don't you open the refrigerator? Empty Re: Why don't you open the refrigerator? 24th August 2009, 4:33 am

sreyneang1984

sreyneang1984
LK Member
LK Member

khemandy wrote: Enjoy

Two ghost met and both chat about how they died

1st ghost : How u died?

2nd ghost : I died of coldness.

1st ghost : How does it feel when you're dying in cold?

2nd ghost : Actually, I was imprisoned in the refrigerator. Initially, I was shivering, then my whole body started to freeze, later I felt the whole world was dark and I died. Fortunately, I died with not much sufferings.

1st ghost : You're so pityful....

2nd ghost : How about you? How did u die?

1st ghost : I died from heart attack.

2nd ghost : I see, why did u have a heart attack?

1st ghost : Actually, I found out that my wife is having an affair with another man. One day, when I came back from work, I saw a pair of man shoes outside my house. Then, I realized that the guy was in my house with my wife. When I rushed into the bedroom, my wife was alone. I must find where that bastard is hiding. So I searched the toilet, I ran downstairs, looked in the storeroom, but the bastard was not there. So, I ran upstairs and searched the wardrobe, but I found nothing. Because I was too tired of all that running, I got a heart attack and died.

2nd ghost : Why didn't you look for the bastard in the fridge? If you did, both of us were alive now!

hehehhee, nak na ke pooke nirk khernh mes? funny. thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum