How To Dance In the Rain 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

How To Dance In the Rain 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Dance In the Rain

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How To Dance In the Rain Empty How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 5:13 am

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

How To Dance In The Rain

It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80's,
arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb. He said he was in a
hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am.
I took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over
an hour before someone would to able to see him.
I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with
another patient, I would evaluate his wound.
On exam, it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the
needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound.
While taking care of his wound, I asked him if he had another doctor's
appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told
me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his
wife.
I inquired as to her health. He told me that she had been there for a
while and that she was a victim of Alzheimer's Disease. As we talked, I
asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late. He replied that she no
longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years
now.
I was surprised, and asked him, 'And you still go every morning, even
though she doesn't know who you are?'
He smiled as he patted my hand and said, 'She doesn't know me, but I
still know who she is.'
I had to hold back tears as he left, I had goose bumps on my arm, and
thought, 'That is the kind of love I want in my life.'
True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance
of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be.
With all the jokes and fun that is in e-mails, sometimes there is one
that comes along that has an important message. This one I thought I
could share with you.
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they
just make the best of everything they have.
I hope you share this with someone you care about. I just did.
'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the
rain.' ...... ^0^

2How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 5:14 am

ReaLKhmeR

ReaLKhmeR
Administrator
Administrator

jommmmmmm i cant read english te VY can u translate PLS

http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

3How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 5:31 am

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

E heee...... knung profile sot tae dak the khmer, english!! dorl lov mech heuy?? ber men ches ann te kom ann ey lbong... kyom tuk ory neak ches ke ann ter...hhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa :P :P :P

4How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 5:33 am

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

ke dance jong'vak ei tov knong rain neng

anyway,thanks for ur sharing bart

5How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 5:34 am

ReaLKhmeR

ReaLKhmeR
Administrator
Administrator

vyvy wrote:E heee...... knung profile sot tae dak the khmer, english!! dorl lov mech heuy?? ber men ches ann te kom ann ey lbong... kyom tuk ory neak ches ke ann ter...hhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa :P :P :P

ayutithor mles VY..... profile dak tha English kom ouy ke tha yeung ot jes.

tarm pit ot jes maen lolzzzzzzzz

6How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 5:37 am

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

Lovekhmer2009 wrote:ke dance jong'vak ei tov knong rain neng

hehehehe........... kyom ort yorl del peak ning "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain" ^^ ches ort dorl, chhngorl ort keut Very Happy

7How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 5:45 am

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

ReaLKhmeR wrote:
vyvy wrote:E heee...... knung profile sot tae dak the khmer, english!! dorl lov mech heuy?? ber men ches ann te kom ann ey lbong... kyom tuk ory neak ches ke ann ter...hhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa :P :P :P

ayutithor mles VY..... profile dak tha English kom ouy ke tha yeung ot jes.

tarm pit ot jes maen lolzzzzzzzz

tae kyom kit tha "ber men ches english te kir men arch sor-sa khmer english ban nos te" taol tae ches klas heuy ban arch sor-sa khmer english ban man te?? kyom kor men ches ey marn nos del... kat yorl doch ta knea ning ^^

8How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 5:47 am

ReaLKhmeR

ReaLKhmeR
Administrator
Administrator

lolzzzzzzzzz jeng hor......... chhlat maen koun ke jes kat yorl

9How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 7:29 am

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

vy chhlat tang pi derm tov heuy.... rean men del ban lekh ning ke >///< treom ma-jaob ma-jaob ^^

10How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 7:37 am

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

vyvy wrote:

hehehehe........... kyom ort yorl del peak ning "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain" ^^ ches ort dorl, chhngorl ort keut How To Dance In the Rain Icon_smile

jong'vak jivit te deng...tae jong'vak jivit neng kir ei tov How To Dance In the Rain 56213 How To Dance In the Rain Icon_basketball

11How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 9:27 am

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:

hehehehe........... kyom ort yorl del peak ning "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain" ^^ ches ort dorl, chhngorl ort keut How To Dance In the Rain Icon_smile

jong'vak jivit te deng...tae jong'vak jivit neng kir ei tov How To Dance In the Rain 56213 How To Dance In the Rain Icon_basketball

yab morng...! ber men ding khom yeay tver ey... yisssssssssssss

12How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 11th November 2009, 10:24 am

ReaLKhmeR

ReaLKhmeR
Administrator
Administrator

vyvy wrote:vy chhlat tang pi derm tov heuy.... rean men del ban lekh ning ke >///< treom ma-jaob ma-jaob ^^

haha jeng hor....... louy nas RK som rean tarm phong merl jeng. ouy ban ma-joab ma-jaob dae

13How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 12th November 2009, 4:19 am

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

ReaLKhmeR wrote:
vyvy wrote:vy chhlat tang pi derm tov heuy.... rean men del ban lekh ning ke >///< treom ma-jaob ma-jaob ^^

haha jeng hor....... louy nas RK som rean tarm phong merl jeng. ouy ban ma-joab ma-jaob dae

chong rean ey teat lbong?? ar-yu 59 chhnak tov heuy :P

14How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 12th November 2009, 4:44 am

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

vyvy wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:

men deng neng barn sur hhaahhah barn tae dak How To Dance In the Rain Bash How To Dance In the Rain Lol

15How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 12th November 2009, 10:43 am

A Ry

A Ry

Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:

men deng neng barn sur hhaahhah barn tae dak How To Dance In the Rain Bash How To Dance In the Rain Lol

yab tae tang pi neak ning How To Dance In the Rain Bash

English peak pibak pek, ann min yol te, tae arch deng tha artaney ney reung jong bongrean oy monus yeung trov jes torsoo khnong jivit.

rain'

mean ney tha:
khong jivit robos monus yeung tang tae joub obbasak pjus phleang, tae yeung min trov os songkherm rir kit arkati jompos veasna kloun eng nos te, trov torsoo lerng dermbey chhlong kat obbasak tang nos. trov kit tha vea kir jea me rean jea botpisot del jouy bom penh oy jivit robos yeung kan tae min ney.
How To Dance In the Rain 79710

kyom kor merl

16How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 12th November 2009, 10:51 am

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

A Ry wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:

English peak pibak pek, ann min yol te, tae arch deng tha artaney ney reung jong bongrean oy monus yeung trov jes torsoo khnong jivit.

rain'

mean ney tha:
khong jivit robos monus yeung tang tae joub obbasak pjus phleang, tae yeung min trov os songkherm rir kit arkati jompos veasna kloun eng nos te, trov torsoo lerng dermbey chhlong kat obbasak tang nos. trov kit tha vea kir jea me rean jea botpisot del jouy bom penh oy jivit robos yeung kan tae min ney.

kyom kor merl

hehheee... yeay ey kor jrov jrairk mles ry, knea nov kmeng slab men sov yorl pun-marn te ah.... Very Happy

17How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 12th November 2009, 11:05 am

A Ry

A Ry

vyvy wrote:
A Ry wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:

rain'

mean ney tha:

hehheee... yeay ey kor jrov jrairk mles ry, knea nov kmeng slab men sov yorl pun-marn te ah.... How To Dance In the Rain Icon_smile

How To Dance In the Rain Lol koun khmeng ey aryu 24 chhnam heuy ning. tae min ey te, ber min yol tam som roul tov, eng kong tae yol pel na muy min khan. How To Dance In the Rain Icon_smile

18How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 12th November 2009, 12:15 pm

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

A Ry wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:

rain'

mean ney tha:

kyom kor merl

or kun ary neng heoy ke hao tha jong'vak jivit ..jong'vak jivit via mean chreun jeang neng tov teat tov knong veay teang bei robos ma nos
1.pa'thom'ma veay
2.mech'chem'meak'veay
3.pach'chhem'meak veay

tae yey pek vyvy neng men yol..knhom kjil sorsei veing knhom prer peak tha jong'vak jivit klei klei tov

tech knhom veing on'lai doch pel mon tech nom knia tha knhom sroverng tirk moit teat houy tha kjil arn How To Dance In the Rain Lol

19How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 13th November 2009, 3:54 am

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
A Ry wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:

rain'

mean ney tha:

kyom kor merl

or kun ary neng heoy ke hao tha jong'vak jivit ..jong'vak jivit via mean chreun jeang neng tov teat tov knong veay teang bei robos ma nos
1.pa'thom'ma veay
2.mech'chem'meak'veay
3.pach'chhem'meak veay

tae yey pek vyvy neng men yol..knhom kjil sorsei veing knhom prer peak tha jong'vak jivit klei klei tov

tech knhom veing on'lai doch pel mon tech nom knia tha knhom sroverng tirk moit teat houy tha kjil arn How To Dance In the Rain Lol

hahhaa.... tam pit nov LK sot tae born-dit :D knhom neak tho-ma-da tho-ma-da tver mech ning yol tov... brohel trov tov rean theim heuy ban ban ^///^

20How To Dance In the Rain Empty Re: How To Dance In the Rain 13th November 2009, 7:44 am

A Ry

A Ry

Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
A Ry wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:
Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
vyvy wrote:

rain'

mean ney tha:

kyom kor merl

1.pa'thom'ma veay
2.mech'chem'meak'veay
3.pach'chhem'meak veay

How To Dance In the Rain Lol tae kyom tha ber yeung mean komnit la'or la'or yeung kour tae share khnea tov, min ey te.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum