Fickle girl, Pickorck girl , Grt engaged with a new man  44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fickle girl, Pickorck girl , Grt engaged with a new man  44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fickle girl, Pickorck girl , Grt engaged with a new man

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sokthida

New Active
New Active

U know , i will tell the true story of mine for all of you, about a girl that i love honesty , but she dont love me she had a trick me , she make me flow blood from the mouth , she make me broken heart , she make me mad , she told lie me , but the finnally , she got engaged with a new man out of me. Her name is Soun Socheat, she is girl that i love so much , but she make me mad , broken heart, surffer in my heart forever, she make me be afraide of all girl in the world, she never remember the promise that she promised with me, she make me not believe the promises from the other girl. I am afraid of girls, she make me cry and laugh all the time, u know i did everthing for her , honest with her only one , never love another girl , abandone everthing that i used to have all for her without regreating and sorry , but the gift , prize that she give me is The tear.

Frome a man in thailand, khmer student `s true story of love that always honest on a girl , Socheat , finnal getting the tear....

if anyone read this letter ,and know the a girl that is call , Socheat , please help me take these words for her , too, Thanks in advance , from a man honesty pf love....

Lamour

Lamour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams

i don't know her te bart....

sasi

sasi

I thinks u blame her to much. Girl not alway love the man that fall in love with her n maybe u missed understand about her or she had any problem that u can not know that y c do like this. If u really love her pls wish her with the best happiness in her life. Girl not alway bad like u thinks

KmengWat

KmengWat
LK VIP
LK VIP

SomtOs Ort YobOl......... Kom Mot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum