Khmer in USA 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Khmer in USA 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Khmer in USA

+23
look_a_way
ReaLKhmeR
Jettra
Awin
denies
Sovandy822
Devinn
sreymomrith
sreyneang1984
Ravy Patrick
Chompey
MCSE
kolapbttmbng
MjasSnaehSomnop
ReachardLover
KAP ANG
XtesanX
Chettanavich
Lovekhmer2009
visal_bross
sweet_lovely
khemandy
khm3rsh3iha
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Khmer in USA Empty Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 10:25 am

khm3rsh3iha

khm3rsh3iha

I have a question to all members here in LK. Please tell me some about this because I'm so confused.

Why do all Khmer people who live in Cambodia think that Khmer in the USA always have money? They work in the US like dogs.

2Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 10:47 am

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

Hahah, not all... I think just only big part....

That's the way that old people think but not for the young people.... they think like that because they forget that the people who live in US expense more.... if they know i think the part of them will start to re-think....

3Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 11:44 am

sweet_lovely

sweet_lovely
Administrator
Administrator

Khmer in USA Amour i think have people rich n any like you say maybe Khmer in USA Amour
khm3rsh3iha wrote:I have a question to all members here in LK. Please tell me some about this because I'm so confused.

Why do all Khmer people who live in Cambodia think that Khmer in the USA always have money? They work in the US like dogs.

http://sweetlovely.hi5.com

4Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 12:50 pm

Anonymous

khm3rsh3iha wrote:I have a question to all members here in LK. Please tell me some about this because I'm so confused.

I don't work like a dog; I work like a horse... hehe

5Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 12:53 pm

khm3rsh3iha

khm3rsh3iha

khemandy wrote:Hahah, not all... I think just only big part....

That's the way that old people think but not for the young people.... they think like that because they forget that the people who live in US expense more.... if they know i think the part of them will start to re-think....

it kind a right but some peoples they alway think ...it doesn't matter how old they are .....

6Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 12:58 pm

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

khm3rsh3iha wrote:

it kind a right but some peoples they alway think ...it doesn't matter how old they are .....

Maybe the actor or actress that said like that lozz

7Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 1:08 pm

Anonymous

khemandy wrote:
khm3rsh3iha wrote:

Jos ber act treng act trang doch Mendy ke tha mech dae? lolzz

8Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 1:11 pm

khemandy

khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP

hydrophilistic wrote:
khemandy wrote:
khm3rsh3iha wrote:

Jos ber act treng act trang doch Mendy ke tha mech dae? lolzz

hahhah, ke ort mean tha ey te lolzz

9Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 1:44 pm

visal_bross

visal_bross
LK VIP
LK VIP

b-coz..u alway send alot of money to cambodia..so they're think that..US easy to find the money then cambodia.$$$$$$$$$....(but not at all think like this..)

10Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 1:59 pm

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

men all te seiha ery

bong kit tha neak klas mean neak klas kror doch nov srok khmer dae

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

12Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 2:50 pm

XtesanX

XtesanX
LK VIP
LK VIP

Lolz ning mok pi srok USA ke chaiy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ enjeng heuy ban jear ke mean luy ...
prous neak srok khmer merl khernh teh $$$$$$ ning thom jearng ke enjeng heuy ban jear tha enjeng nos .... nis jear chomnouch somkhanh lolzzzzzzzzzzz

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=10000055

13Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 2:53 pm

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

Chettanavich wrote:In my opnion, based on my experienced from visiting srok khmer, I have a mixed feeling about srok khmer people. The people I hung out with seem to be this way. I have relative from all social class, from wealthy to the less unfortunate one. In their mind, we are better off than them even with the wealthy one. The fact that we can affort the vacation is enough for them to think that we are well off even if we tell them otherwise. For the wealthy one, they seem to feel intimidated. They seem to talk about what they have and what not. I have one telling a story about a srok khmer family sending 400 dollars back to a relative in the states. LOL. It is unheard off but he told me that just because I'm from abroad.

We have to understand that srok khmer has gone through a lot of pain and suffering. the country was ruined over the last 3 decades and haft. Majority of the backbone and leaderships were eradicated.

There is no job there and most job is self employed or paid job that pay only 2.50 to 3.00 dollar a day. They are driven by hunger and the desire to live better.

It is annoying when they assume too much. I see most of them struggle with work hardship, but they seem to be happy with life in general. For us, we have to deal with so much stresses and problems too. I didn't really enjoy my vacation because my arum min laor. Sometimes I wish I was living in a hut or a boat house on tonle sap and don't have a care in the world.

lbong ha ngai nis lbong kert ei sorsei chreun kron ber..

lbong kert ei neng Khmer in USA Icon_razz

ngai nis pa oun tver kar jit penh mar ngai houy...os kom'lang som chanh lbong houy Khmer in USA Icon_biggrin

15Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 5:04 pm

KAP ANG

KAP ANG
Administrator
Administrator

it true...
what you don't have money Khmer in USA 56213

https://www.dailymotion.com/7wonder

16Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 5:14 pm

ReachardLover

New Active
New Active

I agree with you..most of pples in cambodia think like that....

its not just in usa...same for canada, and others countries...

they dont know how is hard to find money...
when they come live in usa/canada by themselft..they will know how life is hard when they dont find any job...(no money)..then after...they will come back to cambodia..cos their life over there is more easy than usa/canada...

17Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 5:38 pm

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

mork pi pel neak usa tov leng srok khmer york luy tov chay jreun jreun neng na lolzzzzzz onjerng kei nirk tha neak nov krov srok jea neak mean hehehee

http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

18Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 5:40 pm

Anonymous

PheaKdeySnaeh wrote:mork pi pel neak usa tov leng srok khmer york luy tov chay jreun jreun neng na lolzzzzzz onjerng kei nirk tha neak nov krov srok jea neak mean hehehee
Na ke yok luy tov jrern bong? Kyom jong tov jea mouy dae lolzz

19Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 5:43 pm

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

hydrophilistic wrote:
PheaKdeySnaeh wrote:mork pi pel neak usa tov leng srok khmer york luy tov chay jreun jreun neng na lolzzzzzz onjerng kei nirk tha neak nov krov srok jea neak mean hehehee
kir neak daeltov neng na

20Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 5:48 pm

Anonymous

PheaKdeySnaeh wrote:
hydrophilistic wrote:
kir neak daeltov neng na
Mok pi kyom ort del ban tov srok Khmer jerng ban jea kyom ort mean luy Khmer in USA Icon_sad

21Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 5:56 pm

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

bong douch knea dae hahahaa
ott luy douch knea

23Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 6:33 pm

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

yes i know Chettanavich
ber niyeay tov yeung nov srok kei kir tver ka yap jeang neak nov khmer phang prous neak klas tver ka rork pel somrak kmean
tae somrab neak nov khmer vinh kei mean pel derl eng sabai pel langeach pe lweekend.
nov srok khmer kmean pon avey bang tei but yeung nov srok kei bang pon , tver ka jreun bang tov rorth kor jreun douch knea .

tha tov nov na kor doy kei mean kir mork kei khorm tver ka prous luy ban mork tork yeung neng banh jenh komlaing dae

24Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 7:00 pm

Lovekhmer2009

Lovekhmer2009
LK VIP
LK VIP

lbong chettanavich lbong do roob nos tov ...pa oun kron tae khenh lerk nas chong luas prorlerng ..lbong chong dak somlot neak na ke neng

kar ngea kir jia meas prak...meas prak jia kar ngea

ot tver kar tirk pnek joot kbal jong'kong houy

26Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 8:02 pm

kolapbttmbng

kolapbttmbng

seuch seuch That's perfect answer Bong Srey. Becuz pplz in Cambodia , they dont noe how hard we work and how much money do we have Teeeeeee dane2 dance3 tissue

28Khmer in USA Empty hi......not all 11th September 2009, 9:14 pm

Chunky_G

Anonymous

I am not dog. I have money......living here is easy......

29Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 11th September 2009, 11:48 pm

MCSE

MCSE

I work like human..b/c M not dog..i don't know how to do dog's work... Khmer in USA Dead

30Khmer in USA Empty Re: Khmer in USA 12th September 2009, 12:12 am

Chompey

Chompey
LK VIP
LK VIP

Please don't think about what they said,when they tired they will stop by them self, U shoul make your life happy and make your family proud of u. Khmer in USA 672993 Khmer in USA 103761

http://bradlinda.hi5.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum