translate from english to khmer 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

translate from english to khmer 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

translate from english to khmer

+3
Ouɗam
PheaKdeySnaeh
gina79
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1translate from english to khmer Empty translate from english to khmer 2nd March 2013, 10:26 am

gina79

gina79
New Active
New Active

please can anyone help me
i want to translate "never a failure, always a lesson" to khmer
PLEASE

2translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 4th March 2013, 2:57 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster

surpris
nov lk mean nak jes english ma kanor can't help her tei hor ?
tha kyom tov ot jes , nak jes heuy help knea tech kor min ban dae Wink

http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

3translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 4th March 2013, 11:00 pm

Ouɗam

Ouɗam
LK VIP
LK VIP

Hi,

"never a failure, always a lesson" means

in French, "Jamais un échec, toujours une leçon", and

in Khmer, "មិនដែលជួបទេ ការបរាជ័យ មានតែមេរៀន ជានិច្ច"
or see the pic. below:
translate from english to khmer 553642enkh

Can someone confirm me ?

Hope this help.

4translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 5th March 2013, 11:24 am

gina79

gina79
New Active
New Active

thank you oudam Very Happy

5translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 5th March 2013, 12:15 pm

gina79

gina79
New Active
New Active

Oudam r u sure of it??? because i wanna make tattoo

thank u

6translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 5th March 2013, 6:51 pm

Ouɗam

Ouɗam
LK VIP
LK VIP

For me, the sentence is correct, and it must be correct for others too.

Yes, I'm sure Very Happy

7translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 6th March 2013, 8:30 am

gina79

gina79
New Active
New Active

thank you Very Happy

*L*♥*O*♥*V*♥*E*♥*K*♥*H*♥*M*♥*E*♥*R*

8translate from english to khmer Empty Translate 6th March 2013, 1:37 pm

sromouch

sromouch
New Active
New Active

"never a failure, always a lesson"
គ្មានទេការបរាជ័យ អ្វីៗសុទ្ធតែជាមេរៀន

9translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 6th March 2013, 6:55 pm

Ouɗam

Ouɗam
LK VIP
LK VIP

translate from english to khmer 345925enkh

This version sounds good too. It is even better than mine.

10translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 7th March 2013, 4:27 am

tasika

tasika

( Never a Failure , always a lesson )

គ្មានទេបរាជ័យ អី្វៗជាមេរៀន

https://www.youtube.com/user/tasika3012?feature=mhee#p/c/673D5D50

11translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 7th March 2013, 11:01 am

gina79

gina79
New Active
New Active

thank you all for your help Very Happy

*L*♥*O*♥*V*♥*E*♥*K*♥*H*♥*M*♥*E*♥*R*

12translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 30th August 2013, 6:26 am

sreysros21

sreysros21
New Active
New Active

General Khieu Sopheak, spokesman for the Ministry of Interior, said that letters were sent to more than 40 embassies, along with local and international NGOs, warning them of the government’s fears that demonstrations held by the CNRP could be used as an attempt to conduct a coup.

13translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 30th August 2013, 6:34 am

sreysros21

sreysros21
New Active
New Active

“The CNRP opposes violence, racism, xenophobia and discrimination,” the statement says, adding somewhat ambiguously that the party intends to “address issues related to the presence of foreigners in Cambodia via measures furthering the aims of the 1991 Paris Agreements.”

14translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 1st November 2013, 2:57 am

sengcheatta

sengcheatta
New Active
New Active

10 Best Detox Foods You Should Start Eating
Detoxing has become bit of a trend with all the different fasting formulas and super foods that are out there. Unfortunately, most of the popular “detoxes” really aren’t safe for you and aren’t healthy either. If you want to detox your body, did you know it can be as simple as eating the right foods? Here’s a list of 10 foods you can enjoy if you really want to cleanse your body.

15translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 1st November 2013, 2:58 am

sengcheatta

sengcheatta
New Active
New Active

1. Avocados - Do you love avocados so much you would put slices of them on just about any food you eat? There’s no reason to feel guilty about doing this, especially because this is such a great food for you to eat. Avocados are packed full of antioxidants, including glutathione. This detoxes the body by transporting harmful toxins right out of it. By reducing the chemicals and toxins in your body you will be healthier and feel better.

16translate from english to khmer Empty Re: translate from english to khmer 1st November 2013, 2:59 am

sengcheatta

sengcheatta
New Active
New Active

2. Cranberries - These might be great for preventing urinary tract infections, but they can also         get rid of toxins inside of your body. These get rid of waste from the body and are antibacterial so they remove toxins.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum