When you tell me that you love me 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

When you tell me that you love me 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When you tell me that you love me

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When you tell me that you love me Empty When you tell me that you love me 30th November 2007, 6:59 pm

anthony36

anthony36
New Active
New Active

This is my first time I post for all the lovekhmer community.
Please everybody enjoy it.

"Quand tu me dis que tu m'aimes"

2When you tell me that you love me Empty Re: When you tell me that you love me 30th November 2007, 7:05 pm

Deth1963

Deth1963
New Active
New Active

this is my favoris song anthony thank you

3When you tell me that you love me Empty Re: When you tell me that you love me 30th November 2007, 7:07 pm

anthony36

anthony36
New Active
New Active

Deth1963 wrote:this is my favoris song anthony thank you

I'm happy that you like it.
No thank :P

4When you tell me that you love me Empty Re: When you tell me that you love me 30th November 2007, 7:43 pm

Aun_Kay

Aun_Kay
New Active
New Active

Damn...! why don't u put that from Westlife ? I Love all from him..if you put so..I'll watched it before this ! Dank..anyway..opp..thanks...

5When you tell me that you love me Empty Re: When you tell me that you love me 30th November 2007, 7:48 pm

anthony36

anthony36
New Active
New Active

Aun_Kay wrote:Damn...! why don't u put that from Westlife ? I Love all from him..if you put so..I'll watched it before this ! Dank..anyway..opp..thanks...
This song is just so quiettttttttt :o :o :o

6When you tell me that you love me Empty Re: When you tell me that you love me 30th November 2007, 7:54 pm

Anonymous

Thank you for nice song with great meaning. Maybe somebody wish to be romantic like this song hehehe...

7When you tell me that you love me Empty Re: When you tell me that you love me 30th November 2007, 7:54 pm

Aun_Kay

Aun_Kay
New Active
New Active

Anyway..I like it..thanks..

8When you tell me that you love me Empty Re: When you tell me that you love me 30th November 2007, 8:05 pm

anthony36

anthony36
New Active
New Active

Thank for your like, :D

9When you tell me that you love me Empty Re: When you tell me that you love me 30th November 2007, 8:12 pm

Heroine

Heroine
LK Novelist
LK Novelist

Woww...I like Shane..thanks for sharing !

http://www.violetriver.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum