One Love Story, 100 Days 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One Love Story, 100 Days 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One Love Story, 100 Days

+6
vimeansnaeh
Ravy Patrick
koma
MjasSnaehSomnop
Krovann
taing
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One Love Story, 100 Days Empty One Love Story, 100 Days 26th March 2008, 3:45 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

One Love Story, 100 Days

Rithy and Mealea were sitting in the river park doing nothing, but just gazing into the sky, while all their friends were having fun with their beloved stuff.

Mealea: I'm so bored. Just wish I have a boyfriend now to spend time with.
Rithy: I guess we're the only leftovers. We're the only person who isn't with a date now. (Both sigh and silence for a while)
Mealea: I think I have a good idea. Let's play a game.
Rithy: Eh? What game?
Mealea: Eem... It's quite simple. You be my boyfriend for 100 days and I'll be your girlfriend for 100 days. What do you think?
Rithy: Oookay... Anyway I don't have any plan for the next few months.
Mealea: You sound like you aren't looking forward to it at all. Cheer up. Today will be our first day and our first date. Where should we go?
Rithy: What about a movie? I heard that there is a really great movie in cinema now.
Mealea: Seems like I don't have any better idea than this. Let's move. (Went to watch their movies and sent each other home)

Day 2:
Rithy and Mealea went to a concert together, and Rithy bought Mealea a keychain with a star.

Day 3:
They went shopping at Sorya Super Market together for a friend's birthday present. Share an ice-cream at Moterosa together and hugged each other for the first time.

Day 7:
Rithy drove Mealea up Shihanouk Ville and they watched the sunset together. When the night came and the moon glowed, they said sat on the grass gazing at the stars together. A meteor passed by Mealea mumbled something.

Day 25:
Spend time at Rivser Side and got onto Lucky burger, and ate hotdogs and cotton candy. Rithy and Mealea got in the Sorya super maket and Mealea grabbed someone's hand instead of Rithy's hand by accident. They laughed together for a while.

Day 67:
They drove pass river side in the evening and came to a fortune teller and she just said "Treasure every moment from now on" and a tear rolled down the fortune teller's cheek.

Day 84:
Mealea suggested that they go to Bac Kheng. There wasn't so crowded that day. They had their first kiss with each other just as the sun is setting.

Day 99:
They decided to have a simple day and were deciding to have a walk around the city. They sit down onto a bench.

1:23 pm
Mealea: I'm thirsty. Let's rest for a while first.
Rithy: Wait here while I go buy some drinks. What would you like?
Mealea: Eem... Apple juice will be just fine.

1:43 pm
Mealea was waiting for about 20 minutes and Rithy hadn't returned. Then someone walked up to her.
Stranger: Is your name Mealea?
Mealea: Yes, and may I help you?
Stranger: Just now down there on the street a drunk driver has crashed into a guy. I think he is your friend.
Mealea ran rushly over to the spot with the stranger and saw Rithy lying on the floor with blood over his face and her apple juice still in his hands. The ambulance came and she went to the hospital with Rithy. Mealea sat outside the emergency room for five and a half hours. The doctor came out, and he sigh.

11:51 pm
Doctor: I'm sorry, but we do the best we could. He is still breathing now but God would take him away from us very soon. We found this letter inside his pocket.

The doctor handed over the letter to Mealea and she went into the room to see Rithy. He looked weak but peaceful. Mealea read the letter and then she burst into tears. Here was what the letter said:

"Meala, our 100 days is almost over. I have fun with you during all these days. Although you may be greedy sometimes and less thoughtful, but these all brought happiness into my life. I have realized that you are a really cute girl and blame myself for never taken the time to know that. I had nothing much to ask for, but I just wish that we can extend the day. I want to be your boyfriend forever and wish that you could be beside me all the time. Meala, I love you."

11:58
Meala: (sobbing) Rithy! Did you know what was the wish I made on the night there was a meteor? I asked God to let us last forever. We were suppose to last 100 days so Rithy! You can't leave me! I LOVE YOU, but can you come back to me now? I love you Rithy. I LOVE YOU.

As the clock struck twelve, Rithy's heart stopped beating. It was exactly100 days.

2One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 26th March 2008, 7:02 pm

Krovann

Krovann
LK Member
LK Member

Sad Sad Sad Sad tissue sad mles taing euy! kyom yum lov heuy Sad Sad

3One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 26th March 2008, 10:49 pm

solo

Anonymous

jes ronirk kherng tov ket nor...

4One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 12:39 am

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

orkun jreun paoun pros

http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

5One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 1:00 am

koma

koma

wow ! sad story nas lok euy !
jerng mean taeh Rithy derng tha khlourn arj rous ban taeh 1oo tngai teh , ban chea keh sorseh som bot tok jerng ?
orkun Taing ! yom yom yom

6One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 1:16 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

min ie teh Krovann, arch yom barn ta, ortt mean neak khort nos teh... thx for reading it.

Krovann wrote:Sad Sad Sad Sad tissue sad mles taing euy! kyom yum lov heuy Sad Sad

7One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 1:17 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

keh rork nirk kheunh teh, min maen knhom na. Thanks for reading.

I wonder if u are SOLOKHMER in Canada?

solo wrote:jes ronirk kherng tov ket nor...

8One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 1:18 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

min ie teh borng :lol:

@~*Dane*~@ wrote:orkun jreun paoun pros

9One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 1:20 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

min maen Rithy dirng mun nos teh, krorn tae tha Rithy dirng tha 100 tngai nirng keh trov baek knear pruos phut soniya, dorl tae ortt hean niyeay barn jear Rithy sorse sombot tuk tov. tae chai dorn ie, machoreach mork pdach jivit Rithy chorm tngai ti 100 nirng dae.

Thanks for reading...

koma wrote:wow ! sad story nas lok euy !
jerng mean taeh Rithy derng tha khlourn arj rous ban taeh 1oo tngai teh , ban chea keh sorseh som bot tok jerng ?

10One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 1:24 am

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

ah neng kir arch niyeay ban tha kei derng mon
ber sen pel jit slab derng mon onjerng kir proser nass prous ban reab jorm kloun mon
taing wrote:min maen Rithy dirng mun nos teh, krorn tae tha Rithy dirng tha 100 tngai nirng keh trov baek knear pruos phut soniya, dorl tae ortt hean niyeay barn jear Rithy sorse sombot tuk tov. tae chai dorn ie, machoreach mork pdach jivit Rithy chorm tngai ti 100 nirng dae.

Thanks for reading...

11One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 1:26 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

mean nor na 1 neak dirng mun teh borng... tae nis jear ka chai dorn ta. :lol:

@~*Dane*~@ wrote:ah neng kir arch niyeay ban tha kei derng mon
ber sen pel jit slab derng mon onjerng kir proser nass prous ban reab jorm kloun mon
taing wrote:min maen Rithy dirng mun nos teh, krorn tae tha Rithy dirng tha 100 tngai nirng keh trov baek knear pruos phut soniya, dorl tae ortt hean niyeay barn jear Rithy sorse sombot tuk tov. tae chai dorn ie, machoreach mork pdach jivit Rithy chorm tngai ti 100 nirng dae.

Thanks for reading...

12One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 1:33 am

koma

koma

Thanks for reading...

reab jom tenh live insurance tok maen rir ?
just kidding teh na !

13One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 2:39 am

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

koma wrote:

reab jom tenh live insurance tok maen rir ?
just kidding teh na !
no min men tei koma
srok khmer mean insurance pi na ?
kyom tha reab chom kir douch trov hov bogn paoun koun chov mork oy jourb jom knea , heuy mean peak pech avey trov niyeay kir niyeay oy heuy , reab chorm kloun ngout tirk sleak peak oy sa'art baht jit dol moung slab bit pnen tov tae mdorng

14One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 2:39 am

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

yes bong derng heuy taing
taing wrote:mean nor na 1 neak dirng mun teh borng... tae nis jear ka chai dorn ta. :lol:

Thanks for reading...

15One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 2:50 am

Ravy Patrick

Ravy Patrick
LK VIP
LK VIP

mich kor 100 days of boyfriend and girlfriend was over.
jiss , joun knear dol huy nor slab chom thaei krob 100 days mong nirk.
taing, jass te niyeay te deang?

16One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 2:54 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

nis hey dael keh hav tha short "NOVEL" or "STORY" nos. knhom mean chreun nas ar chirng chirng... tae min chorng oiy Ravy arn nos teh pruos poo kae dakk monosachetana pek... norm tae pibark 70.

prettyravy wrote:mich kor 100 days of boyfriend and girlfriend was over.
jiss , joun knear dol huy nor slab chom thaei krob 100 days mong nirk.
taing, jass te niyeay te deang?

17One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 2:56 am

Ravy Patrick

Ravy Patrick
LK VIP
LK VIP

mon dombong kucy chrean pak lazy to read but arn jol tov chass te jork tov .
mena aei lolz boss ke tur

18One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 3:01 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

bors keh kor doiy kor ar'rorm nirng sork sorng'raeng tov tarm nirng dae. this is just a short story. it is much word teh. tich sors kor lazy to read dae.

prettyravy wrote:mon dombong kucy chrean pak lazy to read but arn jol tov chass te jork tov .
mena aei lolz boss ke tur

19One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 3:11 am

Anonymous

Lat'tporl jong krouy ahnuoch ahthorm nas.

20One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 3:17 am

vimeansnaeh

vimeansnaeh
Miss LK 2008
Miss LK 2008

yom yom yom

21One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 4:12 am

NySai

Administrator
Administrator

so sad

22One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 4:35 am

alpha7123

alpha7123
New Active
New Active

Kom Mot wow wow.. komsott nass.. arn tov jong srok tirk pnaek tharm ter..

23One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 7:14 am

chvaksnae

chvaksnae
Administrator
Administrator

hmmmm kom sot nas, tae oun ot srok tirk phnek ei tich.. haha.. dont believe in god, believe in urself

http://www.khmermidi.com

24One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 9:00 am

Mealea_doungjet

Mealea_doungjet

yes so sad maen

25One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 27th March 2008, 10:17 pm

koma

koma

vimeansnaeh wrote:yom yom yom

min maen chea reung vimean aeh na mej kor yom jeung ! yom tov mok ah krork meul nas ! Oh !...... tej chea saj reung ror bors vimean tov , jerng koma som tous na !

He he ! mon dom bong keh sror lanh knea klaeng klay sos !
taeh jit dol 100 ngai srab taeh maen taen tov venh !
Jeung ban tha kom lor leng oiy sos na ! biyear

26One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 28th March 2008, 1:53 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

orb orb orb
vimeansnaeh wrote:yom yom yom

27One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 28th March 2008, 11:03 pm

koma

koma

nes mork pi ka srolanh leng leng nirng bong keut oiy mean krous thnak !
teu nes chea reung pro dit rir kor reung pit , Taing ? kom sot nas na !

28One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 29th March 2008, 3:59 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

jear roeung prordit komsarn ar'rom teh bong Koma... kruos tnak nas kar dael sror'lanh knear leng leng...

knhom niyeay jear tou tov tha beu min sror'lanh teh kom tov kbae keh douch jear srolanh tae beu sror'lanh prabb tha sror'lanh trong trong tov.

koma wrote:nes mork pi ka srolanh leng leng nirng bong keut oiy mean krous thnak !

29One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 29th March 2008, 11:11 pm

koma

koma

taing wrote:jear roeung prordit komsarn ar'rom teh bong Koma... kruos tnak nas kar dael sror'lanh knear leng leng...

knhom niyeay jear tou tov tha beu min sror'lanh teh kom tov kbae keh douch jear srolanh tae beu sror'lanh prabb tha sror'lanh trong trong tov.

koma wrote:nes mork pi ka srolanh leng leng nirng bong keut oiy mean krous thnak !

ott khlaj ah'nhour teh rir ! ha ha !
koma klaj nas na !

30One Love Story, 100 Days Empty Re: One Love Story, 100 Days 31st March 2008, 2:42 am

taing

taing
LK VIP
LK VIP

knhom kor klarch dae borng Koman, min hean tov lor leng teh... :geek:

koma wrote:
taing wrote:jear roeung prordit komsarn ar'rom teh bong Koma... kruos tnak nas kar dael sror'lanh knear leng leng...

ott khlaj ah'nhour teh rir ! ha ha !
koma klaj nas na !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum