Siem Reap 44939

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Siem Reap 44939
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Siem Reap

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Siem Reap Empty Siem Reap 24th February 2009, 5:43 am

odieus

odieus
New Active
New Active

Hello all! I am planning to visit Siem Reap for a few days and would like to know what to expect. The last time I was there was back in 2000 and there were not a lot of tourists. I have heard that nowaday, they bring in Japanese and Korean tourists by the bus loads so expect elbow to elbow crowd. Besides visiting the different temples, what other activities are there? Tonle Sap? Thanks.

2Siem Reap Empty Re: Siem Reap 24th February 2009, 12:20 pm

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

I never visited angkor wat , i hope this years when i will go visite my parents i have a time visite seam reap .

http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

3Siem Reap Empty Re: Siem Reap 25th February 2009, 4:47 am

odieus

odieus
New Active
New Active

I am surprised that you have never been there. It is like a pilgrimage. If you are Khmer, you got to go. I have seen the Mayan's ruins in Mexico which was hyped up, but when I was there, it was rather underwhelming and does not compared to Angkorwat. But with Angkorwat, it is better than what you have read or heard about. It is quite overwhelming to be there and to think that the once great Khmer Empire built it. Well, the wife and I are visiting it early April and if think you will go there, let me know.

4Siem Reap Empty Re: Siem Reap 26th February 2009, 1:18 pm

MjasSnaehSomnop

Webmaster
Webmaster

when i lived PP( before 1997) to go to visit angkor is not easy as now.
now if i want to go visite seam reap i can drive my car .
angkor wat is good

http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

5Siem Reap Empty Re: Siem Reap 26th February 2009, 9:58 pm

babou

babou

wait for me too Sad hahahha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum